• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournament: Road to Fallon [El Jefe Judging]

BigB

First Post
As the group gets underway Cepheus asks Delan Good sir would you mind riding with the driver just in case. As the archer that is.

LiquidBlue

First Post
Delan Ter, Keen-Eyed Archer

BigB said:
As the group gets underway Cepheus asks Delan Good sir would you mind riding with the driver just in case. As the archer that is.

"I believe that is an excellent suggestion. One that I would make myself." Delan carefully examines the coach before mounting, giving special attention to the wheels and axles.

Velmont

First Post
The coach travel down the road at good speed. Delan almost fall of the coach at a moment when the wheel touch a rock. The driver smiles. The four horses that drag the coach doesn't seems to be bother by the speed. "You are not used to take that seat it seems... it always appear faster from here than from inside the coach. That's why I like to ride one. Anyway, if we want to reach the crossroad by noon, we have to hurry a bit." After a bit more than an hours of ride, he slow down a bit the speed. "Noon is in a bit less than three hours, but we have only two hours of road left. You should be at your meeting on time."

As he told, you arrive before the sun reach his Zenith. On the crossroad, a caravan have made an halt. The horses dragging the wagons are free and are eating some herb. A few persons are preparing a meal, others are making some repparation on a wagon. Except a few guards, all seems to ignore the coach. "Is it that?" ask the coach driver.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen carefully looks around. "It is quite refreshing to be out again, driver. I have never traveled by coach before--it is quite an experience! Nothing moves, yet everything moves. Lord Cepheus, what is our next move?"

Remove ads