di Senzio's Tournament: Winged Flute

Velmont

First Post
The man, after a moment, dare to take a look at Cepheus. If that man is not snobbing the gnome, it must be something more extrem than that. "I think you are in the wrong shop. I think you are searching for one of teh shop on merchant avenue." tells the man.

A rich man enter behind Cepheus. "Good day Sir." The rich man wear a purple outfit finaly decorated with silvery threads. He is well build and seems to train regulary.

"Is my command ready?" asks the rich man.

"Yes, master Mithrilaxe finish it a few days ago. Just see his apprentice in the forge, I think they the master have left some orders for them. Just take the passage on the side of the shop, it lead to the forge behind." the clerk tells to the rich man. The rich man salute and exit and the clerk return to his paper, without taking more attention to the gnome.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus turns and follows the richly dressed man to the forge although not too close to make the man uncomfortable.

OoC: I will be out of town til monday and not have access to a computer.

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

A female Katara enters. "Time forr a drrink and some enterrtainment," she says as she sits down at a table.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= A few block from the Winged Flute =-=-=-
At Mithrilaxe's shop, Cepheus leaves the shop, following the rich man. He pass in a little passage that lead directly into an inner courtyard. It is there where is the forge. A few apprentice are working, and the fact the forge open on this inner courtyard, it cut all teh sound and nothing can be heard from the street. Most likely it has been built for the pleasure of the people of the high district. The rich man talk to a dwarf. After a few comments, the dwarf lead the man to a room in the back of the forge.

-=-=-= Inside the Winged Flute =-=-=-

When Nirassa arrive at the Winged Flute, it is around noon. The place is calm, but she knows that the things will be not the same later tonight, whn the eprformance contest will starts. She sits down at a table and take a drink. During the dinner time, a mucsician play a soft melody to give some relaxing ambiance.

Nirassa doesn't have the time to recieve her drink that she see two men entering and seating at the table. That wouldn't have drawn her attention normally, but she had spot them twice. She saw them talking at Fallon's Gate, when she came back from the archery contest. She also saw them later, walking behind her, fifteen or twenty meter behind her. Now, they were here...

An half-elf put the drink on the table in front of the Katara. "It will be 1 silver piece"

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
At Mithrilaxe's shop, Cepheus leaves the shop, following the rich man. He pass in a little passage that lead directly into an inner courtyard. It is there where is the forge. A few apprentice are working, and the fact the forge open on this inner courtyard, it cut all teh sound and nothing can be heard from the street. Most likely it has been built for the pleasure of the people of the high district. The rich man talk to a dwarf. After a few comments, the dwarf lead the man to a room in the back of the forge.

Cepheus looks around and decides to wait for the Dwarf to return as he thinks he is probably the man to talk to.

Animus

Explorer

Velmont said:

When Nirassa arrive at the Winged Flute, it is around noon. The place is calm, but she knows that the things will be not the same later tonight, whn the eprformance contest will starts. She sits down at a table and take a drink. During the dinner time, a mucsician play a soft melody to give some relaxing ambiance.

Nirassa doesn't have the time to recieve her drink that she see two men entering and seating at the table. That wouldn't have drawn her attention normally, but she had spot them twice. She saw them talking at Fallon's Gate, when she came back from the archery contest. She also saw them later, walking behind her, fifteen or twenty meter behind her. Now, they were here...

An half-elf put the drink on the table in front of the Katara. "It will be 1 silver piece"

She calmly hands over the silver coin. Then she says to the two men seated, "Can I help you with something?"

Velmont

First Post

Cepheus starts to wait. The rich man take possession of a nice looking sword and pay the dwarf and salute him. He then leaves. As he pass next to Cepheus, he quickly nods, looking more by habit than repsect and contniue his way out. The dwarf has gone back to his forge.

One of the two men look at Nirassa. "You are Nirrassa of the Swiftclan?" not awaiting for the Katara to answers, the man continue "Someone would like to speak to you, would you like to follow us please. He is awaiting us at his house, a few block from here."

BigB

First Post
Cepheus approaches the dwarf. In Dwarven asks Good evening, I was told at the guild hall that I may find apprenticeship here.

Animus

Explorer

Velmont said:

One of the two men look at Nirassa. "You are Nirrassa of the Swiftclan?" not awaiting for the Katara to answers, the man continue "Someone would like to speak to you, would you like to follow us please. He is awaiting us at his house, a few block from here."

"Can't he meet me herre?"

Velmont

First Post

The dwarf looks at the gnome, half surprise, half unhappy to be disturb. "You have been misinformed." he replies. "We have all the apprentice we need, and we are not willing to have more for now."

"Sorry, but he is a busy man, and he doesn't have the time to come here, but he is willing to take a pause in his work to speak to you." answers the man.

Remove ads