di Senzio's Tournament: Winged Flute

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu looks at Cephus with a blank stare, sure that he must understand that he wants to know what to do next.

He mouths to him from accross the room -

U wan me beat his up?

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen turns to some of the other audience members in the room. "I hear that Rinaldo is around here someplace? Where might I be able to find him?"

BigB

First Post
DerHauptman said:
Jik'tu looks at Cephus with a blank stare, sure that he must understand that he wants to know what to do next.

He mouths to him from accross the room -

U wan me beat his up?

Cepheus looks to Jik'tu realizing he may be a little aggressive.Only if someone attempts to follow us when we leave or if they start something with us. Perhaps it is time for us to go. Not much happening here anyway. Our events will be starting in the morning. Cepheus heads for the door.

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu pushes his chair back from the table eyeballing the rich mans "guard" like prey and shooting him a facial gesture that is clearly a challenge and a universal hand insult from across the room before he turns on his heals and follows Cepheus out.

He mumbles to himself...glancing down to Cepheus

Jik'tu makes dis clears liddle one,

he knows he mess wif wrong us.

Where we bees goes now - you bees smart and we is gud wif us as one.

You get me munnys and I keep you live.

Rest is gud now.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Private Room =-=-=-
"My name is Ubert, and my mistress is Lady Lorianna. It was first a gift she had recieved from her cousin. He lives in Ravenblight. These are usual trinkets made there, as they have many woodcrafter. Her cousin assured her that it was the best wood which have been used and the best crafter who made them." tells the valet. "I'll go back to my mistress, and tells her that you haev apprciated the gift."

-=-=-= Common Room =-=-=-
The half-elf at the entrance answers to Quozen. "Rinaldo? He has left the city some times ago. You should speak to Reynold if you need to speak with an organizer. He is present to all major event. Sadly, you just miss it. You can catch him at the archery contest tomorrow morning."

The night being finish, some people start to leave the Inn, others stay there for some times, finishing there drink.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Day 2 will start...
Anyone who want to participate or watch the archery contest [Novice] should go here

I've also started a OOC thread for this adventure, so I can keep better track of where is everyone and what they are doing. If you don't want to go to the archery contest, just tell it in that thread. Tell me what your character want to do during that day.

Just a reminder: Archery contest [Novice] in the morning, Conjuration Duel [All], in the afternoon, Perform Contest [Apprentice]. To make things a bit mroe faster, I might just quickly do any contest where PC doesn't contest, like the Perform Contest, where all the PC contestant have already perform, I will surely simply post a description of the night, except if something more serious happen (would a PC do some sabotage on other's contestant intrument? :uhoh: ) [/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
DerHauptman said:

Where we bees goes now - you bees smart and we is gud wif us as one.

You get me munnys and I keep you live.

Rest is gud now.

Rest and off to the archery contest in the morning. Perhaps we will find someone willing to give his money to us.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Night 2 =-=-=-

Tonight, the performance are correct. The first performer tells a story of a famous hero of Earling. He tells his story and his great feats. He also have created a short act, a monologue, where he become the hero of his story, and telling the last war that hero has fought, the one who he has found death. The second performer come on a more ligther note. He play some lute. The first is a solo, where the sound of the lute is pure. The second performance he offer, he adds his voice, and with his feet, add some percussion. The last performer offer two dances, gracious and fluid, but lacking something to impress the crowd.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= A few block from the Winged Flute =-=-=-

Cepheus find himself in front a small shop that display fency weapons and well ornated. Quickly judging, the gonme thinks that few of them would be good weapon in combat and they are mostly decorative weapon. Being near the high district, where all teh wealthy people of Orussus lives, it doesn't surprise him much. As he enter the shop he find himself in front of a man that is all but a blacksmith, in his nice outfit. He seems to work on some papers. Cepehus know he has been spot, but the man doesn,t seem appropriate to welcome the gnome.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
-=-=-= A few block from the Winged Flute =-=-=-

Cepheus find himself in front a small shop that display fency weapons and well ornated. Quickly judging, the gonme thinks that few of them would be good weapon in combat and they are mostly decorative weapon. Being near the high district, where all teh wealthy people of Orussus lives, it doesn't surprise him much. As he enter the shop he find himself in front of a man that is all but a blacksmith, in his nice outfit. He seems to work on some papers. Cepehus know he has been spot, but the man doesn,t seem appropriate to welcome the gnome.

Cepheus calls to the man: Hello there good sir. Might I speak with the Shop Master Smith.

Cepheus looks around; are there any doors that could lead to the shop forges or are they visible now?

Remove ads