di Senzio's Tournament: Winged Flute

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Private Room =-=-=-
Reynold nods at Semabin question. "You can do it, but the fake weapon will be a requirement, we don,t want accident."

Kwella whispers to the Semabin, but loud enough to Octavio to hear "The barbarian have seen you with the girl and have seen him slowing down. The hafling have finished second, just behind the half-orc hunter."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Ok, I should have been clearer here and I shouldn't have named Shakespeare. When I talked about a classical performance, I meant a classical IC. Sheakspeare is a classical OOC and your character havn't never heard about him. Just tell me if the IC performance is a classic (+0 to the perform roll) or is your own character creation (-5 to +? to your roll).

For the roleplay your perfomance, if you want to steal something from Shakespeare, or from Mozart, go on. I don't need to know where you took it.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post

"Thinking twice, we won't have time to find fake weapon, but I have the rings with me. With that, true weapons are just as harmless as fake one. I'll lend the ring to you for your performance. You,ll be able to use your own weapon. I must warn you that if you remove the ring before I ask to, I'll have to disqualified you. Does that seem fair. If you prefer, you can do it without weapon too." answers Reynold.

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu motions for the purddy elf man to bend down as if to whisper a secret. When or if he does Jik'tu places his order.

Ok liddle 1/2 man...

You kills dem animals on dis place or not?

If you doos, bring me some of dis hardest grain alcerhols...

and some of de bloods from cow in mug dat no one can't sees inside.

I mix my own drinks after dat...

GO! Klug-muck tark!

Wut dat stupid look fur?

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu makes small talk with Cepheus....

So den, you are wif whut tribes?

You look like da lite warrior but den gin you bees smarts too.

You helps Jik'tu wins da munny of da stupid dwarfs.

You ok in Jik'tu head...

You needs da helps wif big peoples jus lets ole Jik'tu knows it.

Also dem heals of you skins too.

Dat Jik'tu's gift cuz of whispers to god.

Heckler

First Post
Velmont said:

"Thinking twice, we won't have time to find fake weapon, but I have the rings with me. With that, true weapons are just as harmless as fake one. I'll lend the ring to you for your performance. You,ll be able to use your own weapon. I must warn you that if you remove the ring before I ask to, I'll have to disqualified you. Does that seem fair. If you prefer, you can do it without weapon too." answers Reynold.

Overhearing the concerns about weapons, Octavio speaks up, "Err, I hadn't considered that this would be a problem, but I was only going to sing one song tonight, and then perform a bit of a weapons drill," nodding towards his rapier. "I'll gladly wear one of the rings if you think that would be for the best."

BigB

First Post
Cepheus

DerHauptman said:
Jik'tu makes small talk with Cepheus....

So den, you are wif whut tribes?

You look like da lite warrior but den gin you bees smarts too.

You helps Jik'tu wins da munny of da stupid dwarfs.

You ok in Jik'tu head...

You needs da helps wif big peoples jus lets ole Jik'tu knows it.

Also dem heals of you skins too.

Dat Jik'tu's gift cuz of whispers to god.

I am more of a crafter that finds myself in need of gold and adventuring can fill pockets very fast. I seem to recall your healing skills,. Cepheus shudders as he thinks of the healing he received from Jik'tu, and you are quite capable of physically crushing the enemy. A very useful combination.

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu looks a little puzzled...

Um...what do a "cravter" do?

Be it some kinds of magic?

I only knows fighter, healer and magic people,

dat dos da ventures.

S'time you bees used some big words fur Jik'tu.

You do dat ta makes fun ur whut?

Remove ads