• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Heckler

First Post
Octavio is all smiles as he enters the arena, waving to the crowd and basking in their adoration. He has armed himself with a rapier and a hand crossbow, and he wears a breastplate.

Heckler

First Post
Velmont said:
[SBLOCK=OOC]Just a note, you can have also a shield, but nothing force you to take one...[/SBLOCK]

[sblock=ooc]I considered it until noticed that when using a shield and Weapon Finesse you apply the shield's ACP to your attack roll. The way everyone's going to be tanked up, I don't need any additional penalties. :) [/sblock]

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu jogs into the arena, a heavy flail in one hand and a long ransuer in the other. He is wearing a suit of spiked full plate for armor. He has painted his face with a red died pigment and woven the same clay into his dreadlocked hair.

He enthusiasticly pumps the weapons up and down chanting his own name...

JIK'TU...JIK'TU

JIK'TU...JIK'TU

JIK'TU...JIK'TU

BigB

First Post
Khairi walks into the arena wearing full plate, large steel shield, scimitar, and a dagger in scabbard. He surveys the crowd and wonders how the day will go.

[sblock= stats] Medium; hp:12; Init +2; Spd 20 ft.; AC 22 ( +1 Dex, +8 Armor, +2 Shield, +1 Dodge ), AC 20 ( +1 Dex, +8 Armor,+1 dodge ) touch 12, flat-footed 20; Base Atk: +1; Grp +3; Atk: Scimitar +5 melee (1d6+3); SV Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +0; Str 16, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 10.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Warren, Reynold and Manister are all there judging the combats. Reynold and Manister are each responsaible of a circle and Warren calls the contestant.

"For the first combats, we will have Octavio Amontillado who will meet Derek Berendill. Please advance in this circle" showing the circle judge by Reynold. Derek is an gnome. He wears a chain shirt and use a shield and a shortsword. He takes his position on his side and await the signal of Reynold.

"On the second circle, Khairi ai Baheder will meet Feremir Sellwin". Feremir, a slender elf, is wearing a chainshirt and carry a rapier and a short sword. The elf salute Khairi "I've heard the skills of teh Sairundani with two sword, I hope you'll be a challenge to teh height of the reputation of your people." he tells before going to his position.

"Ready?" asks Warren. Almosta t teh same times, Reynold and Manister gives teh signal of teh starts of the combat...

[SBLOCK=OOC]Heckler and BigB, roll your initiative and declare your ready action. Let's teh combat starts.[/SBLOCK]

Heckler

First Post
Octavio prepares his hand crossbow as he crosses to his circle. Once there, he draws his rapier and salutes Derek before taking a ready position.

Initiative=7

[sblock=stats]hp:13; AC 18 (19 with dodge) armor+5, dex+3, (dodge +1), touch 13(14), flat footed 15[/sblock]

[sblock=readied action]Octavio will ready an action to feint Derek should he enter melee range.

Bluff=14[/sblock]

[sblock=if I win init]If he somehow wins initiative, Octavio will step forwards 10' and fire the hand crossbow. He will also declare Derek as the target of his Dodge.

Attack=17, Damage=3, SA=5[/sblock]

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
Feremir, a slender elf, is wearing a chainshirt and carry a rapier and a short sword. The elf salute Khairi "I've heard the skills of teh Sairundani with two sword, I hope you'll be a challenge to teh height of the reputation of your people." he tells before going to his position.

Khairi returns the elf's salute. I hope for a tough battle, for that is the road to being the best, after all you are as good as you practice.

initiative =8

Khairi will prepare to attack with scimitar.

Knight Otu

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'm not sure if Semabin is supposed to be in the arena proper as a spectator, already equipped for later, or on the tribune as a spectator. If the former, he didn't change his equipment compared to day 3.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=KO]Both Novice and Expert are on the field. The Novice are fithing first, but the organization have chosen to bring everyone at once.[/SBLOCK]

As the signal is given, the gnome charges Octavio. Octavio see teh sword coming toward him. To his surprise, the gnome almost unbalance him, and it is his only his tarining at avoiding blow that save him from that one, feeling the sword sliding on his breastplate instead of hiting him solidly. He tries to work his feint, and see a small opening that he might, with some chance, take advantage.

On the other circle, the elf advance in the middle of the circle and await Khairi. "Come to me, child of the wind, you'll see the tree can stand under your blow."

Remove ads