• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Heckler

First Post
"A small opening on a small target. Grendath, guide my sword..."

ooc crunch: Declare Dodge on Derek for rest of combat. AC=19.

If feint was successful, Derek is denied DEX to AC.

Attack=22, damage=6, SA=3

Potential crit!

Attack=12, damage=2

Crit not looking so good.

Then take a 5' step diagonally to my left into the ring in case the little fella feels like bull rushing me. :D

Velmont

First Post
Octavio takes advantage of the small opening and trust his rapier that aim true, but teh blade bend a bit as it seems to have touch a piece of chain mail. It was needing not much to got directly for the lungs. But the gnome seems to be hurt and almost fall foward. Ocatvio instinctively make a step backward, but he leave open a hit for his leg that teh gnome takes. Octavio see into teh feint too late and feels teh pain in his upper leg.

In the other circle Khairi move toward the elf and attack but miss his opponent who was waiting for him. He quickly strike him as he got next to him but Khairi successfully parry, but teh elf continue, this time with a swing from both weapon, but these two widely miss.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Octavio made 9 points of damage on the gnome, but recieved 10 form him.[/SBLOCK]

Heckler

First Post
Octavio yelps in pain as the gnome makes contact. He continues moving while he takes another stab at the gnome.

[sblock=ooc]
Take another 5' step towards the middle of the circle.

Attack with rapier, using Combat Expertise for 1 (+1 AC/-1 Att)

Current hp 3 of 13
Current AC 20
Rapier Attack +3

attack=9, damage=2[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Octavio try to strike at the gnome who quickly evade the rapier, Octavio wasn't even near to hit, but he see anotehr opening and try to manouver for it. He too late realize he had done what his oppponent wanted to do, but it seems the gnome was too hasty on his strike and miss his opponent.

Khairi seems no more successfull and see his scimitar going wide as the elf dodge easily... but he seems to lose his balance just for a moment, having done his move too quickly and both his sword miss his opponent by a lot.

[SBLOCK=BigB]What type of shield do you carry. You wrote large steel shield but you gave yourself +4 shield AC, which is teh AC of a tower shield. Also, if you have a tower shield, you should have -2 to attack if you are proficiency, or -10 if you are not :p [/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
[sblock= Velmont] You are correct. My memory is not so good. AC should be 22 (large steel shield) which includes dodge bonus and dex bonus- I added dodge because he is facing one opponent so he will always declare that opponent for dodge. If any attacks should have hit before add them in. Thanks [/sblock]

Khairi taking advantage of the elf being off balance attacks 1d20+5=24, 1d6+3=4 crit check 1d20+5=9

Khairi lands a solid strike although not a fight stopper, he is pleased.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= In the Arena's field =-=-=-

Octavio feint on taking him on the side and put his shield ready to take the blow, leaving his right leg quite in view. The gnome on his part, seems to focus more on defence and octavio doesn't seem to see the blow of his opponent coming, but the gnome is again to hasty and the blow slide on teh chain shirt without a scratch.

On the other circle, Khairi seems to place a nice blow, but in his attempt, lack the strength and seems to just hurt a bit. The elf doesn't seems to lose his concentration, his first sword pass very far the Sairundani but the second is place well. Luckily, the blow was just a bit off and teh sword have slided on the plate just over the articulation, but it was near of a dangerous blow.

[SBLOCK=Status]Octavio: 10 damages
Derek: 9 damages

Khairi: 0 damages
Feremir: 4 damages[/SBLOCK]

Around the circle, Semabin looks at his companion's combats. Kwella is standing next to him. "Sad thing. Khairi doesn't trust his sword skill yet, so he prefer to fight in this bulky armor. It might work against that elf, but if he ever meet the Orc or that gladiator, he will get some difficulty." He tells to Semabin, as he points two warrior waiting tehre turns on the other side of the circle.

These two warriors are Jik'tu, whose war cry had make react some of the crowd happily but the cheers have quickly died as the combat have started. The other is a man standing next to the orc. He has seen him yesterday. He is obviously human, but he seems very strong for his race. He wears a chain shirt and have a long chain with spikes over his shoulders. The man seems blasé by what is happening in the circle and just wait without much reaction. Each time the orc have made his war cry, this fighter was one of teh rare to not react at all, not of fear, not of joy, not at all.

-=-=-= In the Arena's tribunes =-=-=-

In the crowd Deos looks at all that. At some moment, he hears behind him two familair voices. "I bet the human will win. What was his name? Octavio I think."

"How much?"

"10 gold pieces"

"Taken... you lose of teh last day have made you more cautious." replies the sceond voice with a laugh.

"Hmmph..." is the only answers before Deos hear two hand clapping, sealing teh bet.

Remove ads