di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
Quozen climb teh stair and seat where he had spot a place. As he sit down, he recognize the person next to him. It is Nirrassa, the katara who finish 2nd in teh archery contest.

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu says to the elf...

Before you sit down...take dem coins (holds out 5gp)

and gets da foods fer us to snacks...

Meats bees gud fer me wif some kind of beers -

NO WATERED DOWN KINDS not never!

You gots dat boy?

Der be sum munnies left you get sum too

you be works all night polish armors en wepuns you gun needs it...

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen nods and smiles to Nirassa. "Good performance," he speaks to her, before hopping back up to head over to Jik'tu. "Full-strength beer and meat, yes, my lord," he replies. Before turning to leave, he speaks to Cepheus. "And would you like anything, my lord?"

IcyCool

First Post
Velmont said:
He let a small shout going out before telling to Deos.

[SBLOCK=Draconic]"You were lucky right."[/SBLOCK]

Deos grins at the kobold, "Luck may have had something to do with it, but I prefer to think of it as skill." As they both watch the elf's viper elimnated in the other circle, Deos says, "I wouldn't mind a little luck against that thing."

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu looks down at the field and over to his companion...

"C" what we do wif dis slaves we gots?

He runs erunds, finally get dis maters off our cloaks en den whut?

He kin pull be-lows fer you at ferge dat gud works fer slave...

I spect him...do liddle bits, fer keeps words so I not beats him...

Me first tinks we sells himout as whore to makes golds but not do dat niever

I get him polish up dis armors fer me too...

<look of deep thoughts = blank slack jawed stare>

I want not looks weaks...

Me guess we use hims when we werks fer dat purdy mans

put him to use dere I wunder if he gets in our sides fer fights????

I say he gotta honors his werds das whut he doos me bets...

Whut you says...

Looking around....

Oh and where he be wif dat foods....

QUOZZZZERNNNNSSSSS!!!!!

HUUUURRRRYYYYY UPS BOY????

BigB

First Post
DerHauptman said:
Jik'tu looks down at the field and over to his companion...

"C" what we do wif dis slaves we gots?

He runs erunds, finally get dis maters off our cloaks en den whut?

He kin pull be-lows fer you at ferge dat gud works fer slave...

I spect him...do liddle bits, fer keeps words so I not beats him...

Me first tinks we sells himout as whore to makes golds but not do dat niever

I get him polish up dis armors fer me too...

<look of deep thoughts = blank slack jawed stare>

I want not looks weaks...

Me guess we use hims when we werks fer dat purdy mans

put him to use dere I wunder if he gets in our sides fer fights????

I say he gotta honors his werds das whut he doos me bets...

Whut you says...

Looking around....

Oh and where he be wif dat foods....

QUOZZZZERNNNNSSSSS!!!!!

HUUUURRRRYYYYY UPS BOY????

Helping with the bellows is a good idea and having him join us for our expedition into the Lords house is a good idea as well. He seems an honorable warrior and will help us in fights as long as it is an honorable fight. Cepheus looks around to make sure Quozen is not within hearing distance. Depending on how honorable this lord is there may be some things we do that Quozen should not know details about. Especially if this Lord does not pay us, I fully intend to get our money from him and if he makes it difficult we will have to charge a fee for that as well.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= In the Arena's field =-=-=-

Other contestants are coming up. As it is the apprentice level, the combat are quick, but a few good combat happen. Among them, between a druid and a wizard, the wolf had some difficulty to fight the hawk, but one bad move of the hawk left an opening, an dthe wolf pull the hawk on the ground and easily finish him. Deos look at that, the druid being on his side, he would most likely meet him before the final, but when the second round is announced, he is call to meet a gnome named Grindot. He has seen this cleric of Sela, who has summoned a celestial dog against a centipede, who was down in two attack from the dog. The combat had been close but the cleric won.

"It was a nice combat you made..." tells the gnome to Deos. "Let see what you'll do now."

-=-=-= Outside the Arena =-=-=-

Quozen walk outside the arena, as no stand were allowed inside. He enter back the large crowd and find many stands that sells foods and a few some water, but none is selling ales. He finally spot a tavern and decide to go there. As he enter, he see the crowdy room. People are feasting and playing and talking. Quozen approach the bar and ask if he could take some ale outside the tavern. "I can giv'yah some, but I won't let yah leave with on'of me mug. If you have yar mug or waterskin, I'll fill it for yah."

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen pulls out his waterskin and stares at it a moment. He had barely touched it since coming here, being able to freely get water. He sighed, opened the waterskin, and downed the entire contents as fast as possible. His head rushed at the thoughts of how gluttonous he must seem.

"Here you are," Quozen began, "Fill it up. Oh, and could you please add two shots of hard liquor to the ale?"

Ignoring any odd stares he might receive, he finishes with, "I would also like a slab of meat for the road. Do you have smoked ribs or somesuch?"

Remove ads