di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Outside the Arena =-=-=-

The bartender fills the waterskin with some ale and then take out two bottles. He open both bottle. "Smell 'hem. Tell me which yah want" He leaves for his back room a moment while Quozen smells both drink. In a brown bottle there a strong spicey drink. In a clear bottle, the monk see a liquid just as clear as water and smells almost nothing. The bartender come back with a garland made of dried sausage. "How many yah want?". As he see the monk with the clear liquid in his hand. "Don't yah be fool. Tha' one is stronger than th'other. Came from the Costanzo Islands."

IcyCool

First Post
Velmont said:
-=-=-= In the Arena's field =-=-=-

"It was a nice combat you made..." tells the gnome to Deos. "Let see what you'll do now."

Deos nods to his opponent.

[sblock=Velmont]Are we starting the next combat right now? If so, do you want me to roll my initiative?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Oops! Yes, we are starting the next combat. Roll initiative and tell me what creature you are summoning.[/SBLOCK]

IcyCool

First Post
Initiative roll (1d20=18)

Deos begins chanting, his mind racing furiously through his different options. Finally, he settles on one and summons forth ... another Celestial Giant Fire Beetle! Then, he casts Bless on it.

[sblock=OOC]The last one worked so well, Deos will push his luck and try it again.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
On the field, Deos meet Grindot. On his side, Deos choose to summon a fire beetle while his opponent, choose to summon a badger. It seems Deos want to try to repeat the same thing than his last combat. He bless his creature than attack the badger. Only 5 feet separate the two creature, preventing the fire beetle to charge the badger.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Grindot only roll 4 on inititaive, it is up to you. Roll the attack of your fire beetle against the badger.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
The fire beetle try to slam the badger just like it has done the combat before, but this badger seems to evade well the hit. The badger replies, biting and clawing throught the carapace. One of the claw simply slide on the hard shell, but the bite and the other claw find his way and wounds the creature. The gnome cast a spell and touch the badger.

[SBLOCK=OOC]The fire beetle is still alive, but has receive 2 damage.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Spellcraft DC:15]Grindot just cast Vigor on the badger.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
The fire beetle doesn't seems to find the badger, and miss against his slam attack. The badger replicate immediatly, but the beetle fall back quickly, and the badger can only wound teh creture on his foreleg. The gnome cast another spell on teh badger.

[SBLOCK=Spellcraft DC:16]The gnome just cast Shield of Faith on the badger[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=OOC]Does' fire beetle recieved 1 dmg.[/SBLOCK]

IcyCool

First Post
Spellcraft check. (1d20+10=29)

Fire beetle attack (1d20+2=9)

The fire beetle continues to strike at the air for no good reason!

Deos casts Guidance on it to hopefully help it strike next round.

[sblock=OOC]With my last breath I stab at thee, Invisiblecastle! Also, the fire beetle started with 4 hp, took 2 points of damage, was healed for one point, and then was hurt for one more point. That puts it at 2 hp, I believe.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads