di Senzio's Tournement: Red Dragon Place [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Nirrassa just awake in the RDI. It is around noon, Garrit just won his second round in the joust tourney. She has no event planned today. What do you want her to do?[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Fine. Let presume she has seen the Joust, but as the RDi, I won't allow two character to be roleplayed in teh same thread. As soon as Garrit is out of the Arena-Tribune, you can start to roleplay Nirrassa.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]If you want to roleplay in the RDI, just go to the tavern thread. This is for things that happen outside the common room, like in the bedroom or the meeting room.[/SBLOCK]

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

Tired from watching the days event, Nirrassa returns to her room in the Red Dragon Inn

[sblock]
OOC: Since this is considered a different location than the RDI tavern, I can bring another character in the RDI tavern thread right? I promise there won't be any intermingling. There just is not a lot going on right now, so I have few places for my chars to be :(.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]It might had been fun to do that in teh common room, but I think my NPC prefer that.[/SBLOCK]

You hears someone knocking at your door.

Velmont

First Post
"Hi, I am a representant of someone who has interest in the Tournament. I would like to speak with you a moment. I have an offer for you." tells the voice on the other side of the door.

Remove ads