di Senzio's Tournement: Red Dragon Place [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
A man open the door. He is wearing the usual traveler's outfit, in brown and green. The hood of his cloth cover his head. He remove it, showing short blond hair and blue eyes. He is human, but nothing can help you to identify is origin. Most likely an adventurer like many other in this Inn.

"My name is Trevan. I am here to represent the interest of one of your competitor. You have subscribe to the Archery contest. I would like to make you a proposition. The man I represent have more interest in the contest than the prices. He need to gain the first place to further his goal. If you are willing to forget the first price, he would be willing to offer you 35 gp. It is more than the third place, which is nice, as it gives you some money over the base subscription, and teh competition level is high enough that you can't predict for sure you'll be in the final two."

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

She replies, "While I appreciate the offerr and find it tempting, I have to decline. I want to parrticipate."

Velmont

First Post
"You will participate. All you'll need to do, it is to miss a shot when I ask you. I'll be in the crowd. You might even never reach the point where you'll need to do so. But it is your decision. My employeer seems pretty determine to win that tournament."

Velmont

First Post
"Fine, I'm happy you consider this offer. My employeer will like that." The man bow at you and leave the room and close the door behind. You hear the sounds of his boots that fade away.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Day 2 will start...
Anyone who want to participate or watch the archery contest [Novice] should go here

I've also started a OOC thread for this adventure, so I can keep better track of where is everyone and what they are doing. If you don't want to go to the archery contest, just tell it in that thread. Tell me what your character want to do during that day.

Just a reminder: Archery contest [Novice] in the morning, Conjuration Duel [All], in the afternoon, Perform Contest [Apprentice]. To make things a bit mroe faster, I might just quickly do any contest where PC doesn't contest, like the Perform Contest, where all the PC contestant have already perform, I will surely simply post a description of the night, except if something more serious happen (would a PC do some sabotage on other's contestant intrument? :uhoh: ) [/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
As Khairi enter his room, he look by the window. He sees a dark smoke that raise from the district just south of the RDI, on the other side of the river.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
As Khairi enter his room, he look by the window. He sees a dark smoke that raise from the district just south of the RDI, on the other side of the river.

Khairi moves to the window to get a better look, thinking this can not be good. In a city such as this fire can spread very quickly. He turns and heads down the stairs and out of the RDI calling for the watch he runs in the direction of the smoke.

Remove ads