• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Did anyone receive a brain in the mail?

MarkB

Legend
There're going to be some very annoyed mind flayers out there once they realise that WotC's latest security payoff has gone astray in the post.

Ashardalon

First Post
It's a WotC promotion (really? Wouldn't have guessed that) referencing "Gleemax," the alien brain-in-a-jar that supposedly runs the MtG team. There are threads on MTGS and the Wizards boards as well. The running theory is that is something like the Hecatomb promotions, where Hecatomb cards were leaked as certain posters (the Horsemen) were run through a Horror/Apocalypse scenario.

Why the RPGA is involved with what seems a pure MtG promotion, I don't know.

Welverin

First Post
I have a Promethean brain.

I wouldn't mind adding to my collection.

Attachments

• braaaains.JPG
    braaaains.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 186

PatEllis15

First Post
I received one as well... So who did or didn't get one?

I'm a:

RPGA Member
DCI Member (for D&D Mini's though, not Magic...)
Delegate

I'm guessing that it's not just Delegates who received them... likely they were shipped via either the DCI or RPGA database.

I've e-mailed to the addy but no response... :lol:

Pat E

Glyfair

Explorer
Ashardalon said:
It's a WotC promotion (really? Wouldn't have guessed that) referencing "Gleemax," the alien brain-in-a-jar that supposedly runs the MtG team. .

Actually, according to Wikipedia it runs WotC, not just MtG.

PatEllis15 said:
I received one as well... So who did or didn't get one?

I'm a:

RPGA Member
DCI Member (for D&D Mini's though, not Magic...)
Delegate

I'm guessing that it's not just Delegates who received them... likely they were shipped via either the DCI or RPGA database.

I've e-mailed to the addy but no response... :lol:

I am just an RPGA member (who has run events) so that limits the field. I got mine today.

Remove ads