D&D 5E Did March of the Machine wreck D&D settings of Theros, Ravnica, and Strixhaven? Spoiler Alert.

Vaalingrade

Legend
This kind of thing is why I've grown apart from MtG's lore. It's gone the comic book route where we always have to be on the despair event horizon.

It's not enough for there to be a villain and a crisis to be solved every week, it has to be something apocalyptic that kills thousands plus some characters you like. Riddler and Joker don't just rob banks, they have to burn Gotham to the ground every month.

SCHOOL'S OUT FOREVER!

Actually it dawned on me that they slsughtered most of the professors in order to make the school more truely multiversal, now that the multiverse is more interconnected, its slogan best university in the multiverse ACTUAL means something now. We could see Philosophers and Theologians from Theros & Amonkhet, Biologists from Ravnica, Engineers from Kaladesh, Historians from Kaldheim & Dominaria, Necromancers from Innistrad, Writers from Tarkir & Eldraine, etc... as new professors, maybe new colleges too and satellite campuses in other Planes.

Scribe

Legend
Actually it dawned on me that they slsughtered most of the professors in order to make the school more truely multiversal, now that the multiverse is more interconnected, its slogan best university in the multiverse ACTUAL means something now. We could see Philosophers and Theologians from Theros & Amonkhet, Biologists from Ravnica, Engineers from Kaladesh, Historians from Kaldheim & Dominaria, Necromancers from Innistrad, Writers from Tarkir & Eldraine, etc... as new professors, maybe new colleges too and satellite campuses in other Planes.
All the planes are traversable ?

Remove ads