Did you take the DDI Survey?

Did you take the DDI Survey?

• Yes, I took the DDI Survey

Votes: 96 74.4%
  • No. I did not take the DDI Survey

Votes: 33 25.6%

Dice4Hire

First Post
I really hate surveys that say something like "We don't need no more input from your socioeconomic or demographic type, fool!"

I get a lot of those, since I live in Japan. Apparently most American companies are not interested in opinions coming from foreign ISPs.

Ahhh well.

Verys Arkon

First Post
Yep, took the survey and the results line up with how I answered the questions. It is very nice to see the results (at least some of them) posted for everyone to see. I thought they would keep them private, but I'm happy to be wrong.

Stilvan

Explorer
It's nice to know that support for a 3d gaming table allowing internet play couldn't be voiced by those who aren't presently playing D&D....

Scribble

First Post
I tried, but my computer was acting weird that day, and ever click took like a minute to register.

Byt the time I reset, and everything booted again, I started getting busy at work.

Then I just forgot.

Stilvan

Explorer

One of the first questions in the survey was "have you played D&D in the last three months". If you said no, you were shunted to the end of the survey and given a thank you notice.

I'll wager that a lot of potential support for the 3d gaming table was silenced by that.

catsclaw227

First Post
One of the first questions in the survey was "have you played D&D in the last three months". If you said no, you were shunted to the end of the survey and given a thank you notice.

I'll wager that a lot of potential support for the 3d gaming table was silenced by that.
I could be wrong, but I recall the question differently.

It asked something like "Do you currently played or have you played 4e D&D in the past?"

And the possible answers were something like:

"1. I currently play 4e D&D."
"2. I don't right now, but I have played 4e D&D in the past 3 months"
"3. I don't right now, but I have played 4e D&D in the past 6 months"
"3. I don't right now, but I have played 4e D&D in the past year"
"4. I don't right now, and I haven't played 4e D&D in the past year"
"5. I haven't ever played 4e D&D"

But I could totally be remembering wrong. Does someone have a copy of the survey they took?

It would be interesting to see the survey questions again.

Remove ads