Diesel's Dawn of Defiance

Shayuri

First Post
Ashlin beams at the customs man, and then at the stormtrooper, then motions for 'Ubby' to follow as she patters into the starport and looks around at the various businesses.

"We should check departures, I guess," she confides in the droid. "Where do you want to go from here?" She pulls her datapad from its little holster on her jangling utility belt and calls up a galaxy map to see what's close...then pauses and squeals, "Oh! A cantina!"

As if it had suddenly burst out of nowhere.

"We should go have a drink. Lets do that. You can have...oil or something. Come on!"

She darts ahead towards the open door, already brainstorming a variety of interesting drinks to ask for.

Voda Vosa

First Post
UbD's locomotion was rather "noisy". His metalic foots made a "Clanck Clanck" as it walked "This unit can't perform such organic activities Mistress, but it is intrigued by "Metallic friends" wares. Can it be suggested to pass by that location after our visit to the Tavern? " 'Ubby' replied to Ashlin, in its metallic bass voice.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Bel nods to the Stormtroopers as he passes, thinking to himself, are those some of those new recruits or a couple of those creepy clones under there? You never can tell these days.

As he makes his way to the promenade, he looks around for a good place to ask about employment opportunities. Seeing the sign to Gundark's Cantina, Belloc makes his way there, orders a drink, and starts asking around for employment opportunities for a person of martial training.

[Sblock=OOC]Gathering Information: 17 [/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"You mean Mechanical Allies," Ashlin corrects primly. She glances back at UbD with a faint frown. "Hmm...wonder if that's a glitch in your heuristic..."

With a shrug she goes on, "Anyway, of course we're going to go there. Only, wouldn't it be kind of strange for you? To visit a droid shop, I mean, when you're a droid. I think it'd be really uncomfortable if they had a model like me on sale, and I'd be looking at it and thinking, 'that's just like me.' Only, I guess it wouldn't be, since I had to change a few things to get you up and running again."

Grinning affectionately, she raps her knuckles on UbD's plasteel hide, then gestures for him to follow.

"Promise we'll go right after I wet my whistle!"

Voda Vosa

First Post
UbD visual sensors focus on Ashlin face for a moment, with their characteristic yellow glow. "My heuristic works perfectly fine. For me. And of course it would seem unlikely for an organic to visit an "organic parts shop", since their variability inherent to their organic existence leads to unique individuals. However, such places in which droid parts are at sale, are not a "low probability of finding droids" place." UbD states, his metallic bass voice showing some twinkles and twitches .

Diesel

First Post
The Promenade is filled with the bustle of revelry and commerce.
Spilling out of the gambling halls such as The Credit Chip are the
sounds of victory and the moans of defeat, while the music of local
bands issues from the cantinas. Only a handful of citizens, nearly all
human, mill about in the main areas of the Promenade, past decorative
plants and large open seating areas. A few gaze out the massive windows
at the planet Brentaal hovering below. Businesspeople hawk their wares
to the passersby, and a few Imperial stormtroopers make their way down
the main avenue of the Promenade on their usual patrol at a leisurely pace.

[sblock= For Belloc]
Inside Gudark's, a large dark cantina that is mostly empty save for a
few patrons in private booths, Belloc gets his drink. The bartender,
a white haired human with a large nose, ponders his question for a moment.
"Work, eh? I 'pose it helps yer human."
he says gruffly.
"Tha only type a work like that would be with Planetary Security...unless,"

he adds shrugging,"ya wanna join the Imperial Navy."
[/sblock]

[sblock=For Everyone Else](OOC) You each ponder your plans or travel
across the Promenade toward the cantina. Continue on as intended,
but each make a Perception roll please.[/sblock]​

Last edited:

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
[sblock=In the Cantina] Belloc looks disappointed.

"No thanks, old man." He downs his drink pretty in one gulp and puts his credits on the bar.

Bel then takes his stuff and heads out of the Cantina, back into the Promenade.

Maybe the gambling hall...
[/sblock]

Remove ads