• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diesel's Dawn of Defiance

Voda Vosa

First Post
"This unit will comply Mistress." UbD reply to Ashlin. then, turning to the man holding the pistol, he says, befor shooting a round with his rifle: "This droid will obliterate your existence, for threatening its master, have a nice day"

Blaster Fire
Damage

possum

First Post
Feeling the Force ripple through the atmosphere, Ardon looks at Rain, astonishment in his eyes. He wasn't the only survivor after all, he thought. His thoughts soon erupt back into the present as a blaster shot avoids him, hitting the table behind him.

He feels the Force flow through him as he takes aim at his attacker, feeling it steady his shaking aim slightly. (I use a FP). It doesn't steady his enough, however, as his own shot goes extremely wide.

Attacks heavyset informant (1d20-1+1d6=2, 3d6=9)

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
When the brown-coated men start firing, Bel starts and thinks to himself, we can't have any of that!.

He moves menacingly towards the nearest plain-clothes combatant and brandishes his weapon. "You either want to throw down that blaster, or throw down with me. Which is it?"

[sblock=ooc] I don't really know distances here... If I am close enough to get to one of the brown-coat people with a single move and attack him with my force pike set to stun (it's default setting) I will. If I do, my attack roll (using a Force Point) is: 15 and if I hit I roll 12 damage. If that number breaks damage threshold, they move 2 down the condition track and take 6 hp damage, otherwise, they just take 6 hp damage. If I can attack, then my taunt is just banter with no mechanics.

If I can't get to a browncoat in time to engage in melee, I will approach one with a move action, and attempt to intimidate him to throw down his gun. My intimidate check is a: 1 7 because I used a Force Point.

Either way, I use a force point this round and move towards a brown-coat combatant.[/sblock]

Diesel

First Post
Upon the arrival of the stormtroopers earlier, the crowd on the Promenade dispersed, its focus on moving away from the troopers and keeping out of trouble. Once the eruption of blaster fire begins however, the orderly dispersal becomes a general retreat accompanied screams of fear. The citizens rush toward exits as quickly as possible, away from the shootout.

After a few short flashes of fire, Ashlin and UbD find their targets, their shots dropping the two new attackers. As the men fall in unmoving heaps to the floor, an odd quiet descends on the area of the Promenade by Gundark's, broken by the young woman.

"Thanks," she grunts to no one in particular. "Sel Zonn...ugh..gets just the newest recruits....I must ..have ...run into the best marksmen on the station today." She exhales a grim laugh with some difficulty.

Turning pale she adds,"We should go, I know a safe....place...but I'm not sure I can.." The woman's voice trails off as she leans against the table unsteadily.

[sblock=OOC]

Bel keeps his force point.[/sblock]

Shalimar

First Post
"You are most welcome." Rain answers the woman formally. "It would be best to go, they may be weak individually, but many pack hunters are. It would not do to be here when the rest of the pack arrives." the red-haired girl agrees.

Rain steps up next to the woman, and draws her arm around her shoulder to help her walk. "I will help you get to where you wll be safe from these ill mannered white armored males. I am Ranal Cho, though my sisters all call me Rain. You may do so as well if you wish," the way she says the word male just drips contempt.

possum

First Post
"I'm Ardo'niloet," the Twi'lek introduces himself to both the injured woman and to the others. "You may call me Ardon." The Twi'lek offers to help Rain with the injured woman.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Bel scans the entrances into the Promenade as he approaches the injured woman.

"Tell us where we should take you and I'll make sure you make it there. Is it far?"

Shayuri

First Post
Ashlin squints at the fallen men, then at her blaster, as if a little surprised at the results...then injects some swagger into her posture as she jams it back into its holster, beckons UbD with a sweep of her arm, and swaggers...with extra swagger...towards the peanut gallery forming by the mysterious woman.

"No need to thank me," she says with exaggerated graciousness implying she wanted just that. "It's all in a day's work."

As quickly as it reared it's head, the 'Ashlin, Defender of the Galaxy' posturing recedes as she takes in the sight before her. "Anyway, so...what was all that about? Oh!"

She glances over her shoulder at UbD. "Hey, Ubby...get their guns, and whatever else looks like it might get a price."

With a sly grin and wink she nods back at the people she saved. "Waste not, want not, right?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Proceeding to loot the obliterated imperials." UbD grabs any equipment that seems worth taking. "Does the Mistress desire this unit to permanently eliminates the life in these organics?" the droid asks, pointing his rifle to one of the troopers. "Or do my Mistress wants their armor intact to disguise herself?" UbD head, falls to one side, suddenly, and a few sparks sprout out.

Shayuri

First Post
"Ew...it'd be all messy inside. Besides, I'm a bit short for a...UBBY!"

She dashes to the droid's side and opens a pouch on her belt...drawing forth from within it a long, delicate probe and a pair of pliers.

"Sorry about this...should be fine...in just a second..." She starts monkeying around in the wires and components exposed by UbD's lolling head.

(Hee...I dunno if this is just an RP thing, or if you actually have a condition that needs repair. :))

Remove ads