Diesel's Dawn of Defiance

Diesel

First Post
[sblock=UbD-5]Your visual sensors pick up two men among the crowd in the Promenade. They do not appear to be part of the larger group, but they seem to be searching the crowd for someone. They ignore you, however. You also detect that the two men are each carrying a concealed hold-out blaster tucked into their jackets and are wearing identical brown traveling suits. In addition they appear to be whispering to themselves, but you quickly see they are speaking into hidden comlinks hidden beneath their collars.[/sblock]

[sblock=Rain]
As you head toward the cantina, you catch sight of two men that stand out in the crowd by their behavior. They do not appear to be part of the larger group. They seem to be searching the crowd for someone, though they ignore you.The two men seem to each be carrying a hold-out blaster tucked into their jackets and are wearing identical brwon suits.[/sblock]

[sblock=Ashlin]As you discuss the differences between organic and mechanical lifeforms, you see two men standing on the Promenade. They do not appear to be part of the larger group. They seem to be searching the crowd for someone,though they ignore you. The two men seem to each be carrying a concealed hold-out blaster under their jackets and are wearing identical brown suits.[/sblock]

[sblock=Ardon]As you ponder your future, catch sight of two men standing on the Promenade. They do not appear to be part of the larger group. They seem to be searching the crowd for someone,though they ignore you. The two men seem to each be carrying a concealed hold-out blaster under their jackets and are wearing identical brown suits.[/sblock]

As Bel exits the cantina, and UbD, Ashlin and Rain approach it, a slender young woman with dark hair stumbles out of the crowd. She wears the greasy dark jumpsuit of a mechanic, and with her left arm tucked close to her body, staggers toward the tables set up opposite Gundark's.

Half falling into Ardon's table, she calls out , just loud enough to be heard over the din: "Please, help me," she calls out. "There are credits in it for you, just help me!". Her eyes catch those of the Twi'lek: "Help me! They're after me!"

Mere seconds later,two stormtroopers burst into the area from the south end of the Promenade. As the troopers burst onto the scene, the crowd disperses and you five are the only ones left standing there, your attention drawn by the woman. The troopers raise their blasters at the woman and Ardon, and shout through their helmet speakers, "You there, alien scum! Step away from that woman. She is under arrest in the name of the Emperor!"

[sblock=OOC]Rain, Ashlin, UbD-5 and Bel are all in front of the cantina. The troopers are to their south about 6 squares away. 10 squares away from both you and the troopers are Ardon and the woman. There are tables and chairs around Ardon, but the "avenue" between Ardon and the rest of you is open except for a decorative obelsik outside of Gundarks about 3 meters high.

I took the liberty of rolling intiiative- You do not have to get involved, but here it is:

Rain
Ardon
Ashlin
UbD-5
Bel
trooper 1
trooper 2
dark haired woman

if you do fight please roll attack and damage rolls together.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

possum

First Post
"My apologies, good sirs, but it seems that she just collapsed right in front of me, spouting some strange paranoid nonsense."

Ardon slowly draws the blaster pistol under the table, hoping that the Stormtroopers won't notice. "I don't mean to intrude, for you obviously have no need to answer this question, but what is she charged with?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
UbD describes to Ashlin what it discover about the two strange people sitting in the table [So feel free to read]. When the troopers storm in, it looks down to its mistress, awaiting orders.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Bel moves towards the Stormtroopers, arms stretched out to either side, one holding his force pike, the other open and empty.

"Does it really take two of the Emperor's Finest to bring in one semi-injured woman? Here, let me talk to the lady."

[sblock=OOC]If I can get right up next to the troopers with a double move action, I will. Otherwise I'll try and get as close to them as possible, and if there is a convienient path, get between them and the woman.

If I need it: Persuasion: 20 [/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
UbD describes to Ashlin what it discover about the two strange people sitting in the table [So feel free to read]. When the troopers storm in, it looks down to its mistress, awaiting orders.

"Uhhh..." Ashlin hedges, watching with wide eyes. "Okay, okay...lets sort of...start...getting behind something?"

She quickly looks around and her eyes stop on the big sculpture.

"Like that. The statue. Lets just go over behind that until the troopers go away."

Shalimar

First Post
Rain looks rather alarmed at the site of the woman falling into the blue-skinned male's table calling for help. While the wise hunter may avoid a fight if it is unimportant, as she had earlier, a woman calling for help as she is accosted by two males, two of the same males that had made denigrating comments about Rain earlier was simply not acceptable. Their rudeness needed to be dealt with. Then again just because something had to be dealt with didn't mean being obvious about it was neccessary. Stepping forward to help the

Crooking her finger slightly, Rain reachs out in the force to grasp at the closer of the white shelled males, and sends him stumbling towards the other rather forcefully as if he had tripped on something. "Clumsy oaf," the girl says with a grin. "I do see why you men need to wear armor though, if your that clumsy."

OOC:
Move action to come a little closer to the troopers
Standard Action to move object one of them into the other:
Use the Force Roll: 18
vs Will Defense for Trooper 1, vs Reflex Defense for trooper 2
Damage = 8 (+2 was a typo)

Last edited:

Diesel

First Post
One of the stormtroopers flies back, and lands like a rag doll on his comrade, his armor scraping on the metal deck plating of the Promenade. Coming to a halt, both stormtroopers lay motionless, their limbs askew.

As Bel advances and Ashlin and UbD-5 seek cover behind the statuary, Ardon draws his weapon. Next to the Twi'lek, the young woman attempts to walk but merely stumbles.

Then from the north, two men, with dark hair and scowling faces emerge from the ebbing crowd. Dressed in brown, they each brandish hold out pistols. The taller of the two men, facing the direction of Ashlin and her droid, speaks loudly into a comm link in the collar of his coat. The other , a heavy set man,levels his pistol in the direction of Ardon.

"......and a young girl with a droid. Send reinforcements, fast!" the taller man barks, his voice full of stress.

[sblock=OOC]
Initiative:

Heavy Browncoat
Rain
Ardon
Ashlin
UbD-5
Bel
Tall Browncoat
dark haired woman

The two brown clad men are 6 squares from Ashlin, and 10 from the rest of you.[/sblock]

The heavy set man fires his pistol at Ardon. The shot goes wide ,striking an adjoining table, causing its surface to erupt in a shower of sparks.

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
Rain looks at the pair of crumpled troopers, it had been what she was intending to do, but she hadn't meant to do it quite so strongly, it was suppoused to look a bit more natural, like the first had stumbled and run into the next. Oh well, what was done was already in the past and one could only do things about the present and the future.

Reaching down to her hip, Rain pulled out the blaster she had liberated from the slavers and pointed it at the man who had fired in her general direction, he and his partner were calling for more of their pack to arrive, it would be wise to finish this quickly and be elsewhere when they arrived. Squeezing the firing stud, the pistol shot out a burst of red light, but her unfamiliarness with the weapon sent the shot wide

OOC:
Move Action to Draw
Standard Action to shoot
To Hit: 6

Remove ads