• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Dinosaurs and jungle settings

Twizz Stonefist

First Post
Looking for modules with dinosaurs roaming the land. Also any jungle setting for interesting jungle encounters, jungle faction groups, odd jungle enviroments, and jungle ruins.

Kinak

First Post
For dinosaurs, I don't know any off the top of my head, but look for anything involving Deep Tolguth, Tolguth, or Mediogalti Island. I'm not familiar with any modules there, but Into the Darklands has the basic Deep Tolguth information (not much, but enough to make me want to run it).

As far as jungles go, basically the entire Serpent's Skull adventure path is set in the jungle. It sounds like almost exactly what you're looking for: jungles, factions, and ruins. I've heard mixed reviews from running it, but all the Adventure Paths are great for mining ideas and encounters from.

Cheers!
Kinak

Classic D&D jungle ruins: C1 Lost Tamoachan; I1 Dwellers of the Forbidden City. No dinosaurs, but the latter in particular makes for a great "lost city" setting.

If you want something closer to Pathfinder, pick up the last 3.5 Paizo adventure path, which updated Isle of Dread -- the Savage Tide AP. Lots of jungle adventure, plus dinos, and probably playable with minimal conversion effort.

Twizz Stonefist

First Post
Purchased C1 The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan (1e), N1 Against the Cult of the Reptile God (1e) off drive thru rpg. Will look for dwellers at work later today. Thanks.

Twizz Stonefist

First Post
Found I1 Dwellers of the forbidden City, sword and sorcery Scarred Lands Gazetteer Termana, Eberron Secrets of Xen'drik seems it's a whole jungle continent, Eberron City of Stormreach a port city on the edge of a massive jungle.

Remove ads