• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Let me guess you thought the same thing in your shards prologue also. :lol:

Not at all, initially I could see the need for pretty much all of the posts, but I did think it would go a little faster duing the voyage from his homeworld to Eldiz...especially once he was repeating actions. :heh:

During the voyage I tried to post a series of actions more than once, but we ended up playing them out completely anyway (not that I minded :cool: ). As this seemed to happen every time I just went with the pace Rystil was setting...which ultimately meant we ended up doing very little with very many posts, and had to rush forward at the end which wasn't all that satisfying. :p :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Not at all, initially I could see the need for pretty much all of the posts, but I did think it would go a little faster duing the voyage from his homeworld to Eldiz...especially once he was repeating actions. :heh:

During the voyage I tried to post a series of actions more than once, but we ended up playing them out completely anyway (not that I minded :cool: ). As this seemed to happen every time I just went with the pace Rystil was setting...which ultimately meant we ended up doing very little with very many posts, and had to rush forward at the end which wasn't all that satisfying. :p :lol:
I thought I usually did let you do things in those series when you posted them, I just didn't volunteer series because I was afraid you wouldn't want to skip that far :heh:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
unleashed said:

Was she any good? ;) :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I thought I usually did let you do things in those series when you posted them, I just didn't volunteer series because I was afraid you wouldn't want to skip that far :heh:

Well there were quite a few times where I offered a choice and it was turned back on me, I'd reckon that ate up quite a few posts, there were also a few times where I layed out a plan like:

[SBLOCK]*Zaeryn waits for XXX to serve XXX, before he takes some of each, they then go and find somewhere to sit and enjoy their breakfast.*[/SBLOCK]

And then we'd spend the next 8 posts playing out getting to the seating, and another 6 or so posts to eat...not that it wasn't fun. :lol:

Hmm, guess we're both just too polite to push and will know better in future...especially with the lessons, some of those were almost word for word repeats (and after the first time they really could have been totally explained and replied to in two posts :eek: ). :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads