• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
I see it all hinging on the moment where you suddenly went from telling me to skim over it to having Kalli get mad.
You mean the email you never replied back to so I didn't think we where doing? :lol:

Seemed to me that Catullus reached his limits and that was kissing her and if she wanted more she would have to touch herself.

Rystil Arden said:
It seemed entirely intentional to me.

No, not at all. :\

Rystil Arden said:
As for messing with a woman's emotions, he didn't want to do it but she told him to do it, so he did. It was very nice of him, really.

:lol: if you say so, if you say so... ;) Of course Kallithyia probably is still going to think differently. ;) [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
You mean the email you never replied back to so I didn't think we where doing?

Seemed to me that Catullus reached his limits and that was kissing her and if she wanted more she would have to touch herself.

Actually, I had always assumed that we were doing that. So what you took for a limit, I took for glossing over as planned. Wow, I hope that doesn't throw a wrench in anything you had envisioned. No wonder Kalli suddenly and totally irrationally went counter to all the stuff she said. I agree with you now that it wasn't intentional on your part, just a misunderstanding of what actually happens. Still, it leaves Kalli looking pretty darn silly, and I'd be willing to rerun it if you'd prefer not to have that.
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
Still, it leaves Kalli looking pretty darn silly, and I'd be willing to rerun it if you'd prefer not to have that.

Ugh, I have no desire to delete posts... (nor do I think I could remove the truth that it was always an animated servant from my mind) So why not just go with how Kallithyia saw it?

Catullus could have decided to go noble by decided that it was wrong for the magical servant to perform such an action with/on her.

Rystil Arden said:
Wow, I hope that doesn't throw a wrench in anything you had envisioned.

To be honest, I always saw her as a doubting Thomas and as someone who wouldn't thank her rescuers first and then find out if she was in a better place… so my false understanding is actually probably better.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
Catullus could have decided to go noble by decided that it was wrong for the magical servant to perform such an action with/on her.

But that isn't noble at all, and it isn't what Catullus would have done or did do, under any circumstance. We're simply left with Kalli going crazy for no reason, which I'm fine with keeping, frankly. I had thought that you were good enough at not metagaming, from previous experience, to roleplay through without letting the added knowledge affect you.
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
Forgot to mention that we haven't brought up the question of whether it was really an animated servant or whether Catullus just said that because Kalli upset Eluetheria.
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
But that isn't noble at all, and it isn't what Catullus would have done or did do, under any circumstance.

It's far nobler to not allow someone to be intimate with something that isn't real (when they think it is a true person) than to allow then to as they please... People have emotions. Objects do not. Kalli isn't the type of girl to act out of wanting pleasure...)

It might not be what he normaly would do but it is what you wrote:

Rystil Arden said:
Kalli:

*Eleutheria cradles Kalli in her arms, waiting for Kalli to act upon her desires, if Kalli wishes to do so.*

That's Kallithyia pleasuring herself and not Eleutheria pleasing Kallithyia out of mutual understanding.

Rystil Arden said:
We're simply left with Kalli going crazy for no reason, which I'm fine with keeping, frankly.

No she went angry cause she felt spurred, and she knew better than to do it in the first place, but I’m quite happy with keeping it the way it happened.

Rystil Arden said:
I had thought that you were good enough at not metagaming, from previous experience, to roleplay through without letting the added knowledge affect you.
If Kallithyia had coupled with Eleutheria than she would very much be interested in repeating that experience in the future, which frankly would probably lead to Kallithyia discovering the truth in the future. (and I would be motivated to see that moment happen.)
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
Whatever, I just don't care any more. As mentioned previously, this thread is pretty much over for you for a long time anyway.
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
Whatever, I just don't care any more.

Hey now. :\ Let's not get testy, okay? :(

(If it’s really important for it to go as you envisioned it I’ll delete the posts… Honestly, Kallithyia not knowing it’s a “magical servant” and thinking she’s found something to live for or being a lover of one of Catullus’ dual forms, though I suspect it’s magical and not racial like Glamour, and not the other (she would only be a “coldly pleasant” to the Catullus form to start out with) could be interesting…)

So really no need to get mad, okay? :(

Rystil Arden said:
As mentioned previously, this thread is pretty much over for you for a long time anyway.

Yeah, I assumed as much... Of course it's pretty much over for everyone till you give them something to post to. ;) :lol:
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads