• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Was she any good? ;) :lol:

Well it wasn't exactly those actions I was hinting at repeating...there actually wasn't much repeating in that area, as I tried to make each encounter as different as possible. ;) :lol:

unleashed

First Post
So BS how's the prelude going...as you expected or are we soon going to have Molpe II appearing on our screens (knowing you and nymphs I think it likely we'll see Molpe II)? :] :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Mostly as I expected it to be. :D (and no Kallithyia isn’t that sort of girl.)

As if I already didn't know that from past emails :heh:. Okay to be more on course, has Kalli maimed anyone yet...if not I hope you're not saving it for Tiberius? :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
unleashed said:
As if I already didn't know that from past emails :heh:. Okay to be more on course, has Kalli maimed anyone yet...if not I hope you're not saving it for Tiberius? :lol:
Whinoah is waiting for that opertunity ;)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
unleashed said:
Would have, but RA said I couldn’t. :(

I guess I have to wait for the PCs… ;)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
RA: [sblock] Interesting turn of events, I thought Catullus was going to piercing through her protective shell completely but he didn’t… In fact he might have done himself more harm then good, you just don’t mess with a woman’s emotions no matter how noble your causes is. It makes them angry, it scorns them, and well we all know that Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. ;) [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
I see it all hinging on the moment where you suddenly went from telling me to skim over it to having Kalli get mad. It seemed entirely intentional to me. As for messing with a woman's emotions, he didn't want to do it but she told him to do it, so he did. It was very nice of him, really.
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads