Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil, I need starting money for an Altanian Arcanist. And do they have any other racial features beyond the bonus feat and skills?

Also, am I correct in assuming that an arcanist has weapon proficiencies with both wizard and sorcerer spells?

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Rystil, I need starting money for an Altanian Arcanist. And do they have any other racial features beyond the bonus feat and skills?

Also, am I correct in assuming that an arcanist has weapon proficiencies with both wizard and sorcerer spells?
Yes, they get Spellcasting Prodigy (3.0 version) automatically, and can access the Altanian Prodigy feat, which doubles the effect of Spellcasting Prodigy.

As for weapon proficiencies, they just have the wizard weapons.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Doh, got to change weapons.

What's Spellcasting Prodigy?
Spellcasting Prodigy lets you choose one casting class, and your casting stat(s) is/are considered as 2 higher for purposes of that class only for purposes of DCs and bonus spells. So Spellcasting Prodigy [Sorcerer] would not help the Bard spells for a Sorcerer6/Bard4.

Bront

The man with the probe
So, is that for both stats of the Arcanist?

Also, are potions of cure light available for me? I know they're divine, but they're cheep and likely to be imported.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
So, is that for both stats of the Arcanist?

Also, are potions of cure light available for me? I know they're divine, but they're cheep and likely to be imported.
Bards can cast Cure Light Wounds as non-divine ;)

Yes, both stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads