Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool and Cool

If I want to buy spells in my spell book, just pay the scribing cost? Buy them as a scroll? Both?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Cool and Cool

If I want to buy spells in my spell book, just pay the scribing cost? Buy them as a scroll? Both?
Buy them as a scroll, then you can magically etch sigils for the spells for free by reading the scroll and using a special application of the Arcane Mark spell.

Bront

The man with the probe
Yup :) Or have them cast at me :confused:

Arunder Valaski I hope that's a good Altanan name. If not, I'll fix it.

I assumed normal human stuff like eyes, skin, age, ect.

I need to finish him still, add a bit of background, or at least flesh it out, but he's good enough. Probably need to fix his weapons stuff. (He's not my 8th level Dread Pirate).

Basicly, if there's an Altanan navy, I could see him entering it, but he's a bit undiciplined and makes too many quick bad decisions, so he tends to get assigned where he can do the "least" ammount of damage, like a diplomatic meating of some kind. He's got enough skills to know how to do things like Pilot a Spelljamer ship, but he's not a good "Spelljammer" sailor due to his lack of the Profession skill (He had trouble learning that part).

That's the brief upshot, I'll flesh it out a bit more later, if that's ok. And if his crunch is ok beyond simple stuff like weapons, AC, and Saves (which will have to be changed soon anyway), I'll stick him in the RG.

unleashed

First Post
Here's some info to help with the physical appearance of your Altanian.

Hair colours (common to rare): shades of blue (dark to light), silver, Eye colours (common to rare): blue, lavender, silver, green.

Altanians age at the rate of half-elves, but they have the maximum age of elves.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
I have all of the classes for this ready. I think we are waiting on Kalanyr's character.

I just got done looking at the post history of players and I think you can write Seeten off also...

He's made two posts on ENworld in the last month and at the same time he's left at least one PbP abandoned.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
I just got done looking at the post history of players and I think you can write Seeten off also...

He's made two posts on ENworld in the last month and at the same time he's left at least one PbP abandoned.
Hmmm...that's too bad :(. He had a very interesting Dragonlord concept that intrigued me. That does mean that we will be more likely to be able to include you as second alternate though :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads