Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Even though, you might never need me, I'd just like to point out that I'm ready for the call
Gotta love them Feldori Animists
Animist was soooooo long to write. Glad you could get some use out of it though :) Feldori are fun too. For more information on Feldori...well, I don't remember exactly where I have it listed. You know the part about the way they reproduce, right?

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Though it was kinda vague, I imagined a ceremony bettween to Feldori biting each others wrists.
You might see that between two Feldori, although typically it'll occur during a kiss when the fang extends and the Feldori gently bites the lower lip.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
What is the latest on this anyhow?
Well, we don't technically have 6 characters yet, though we have 7 players (Logicsfate is our esteemed alternate). Our friend Kohbiel, who was first to ask to fill the sixth spot, hasn't come back to us yet with a character after a few preliminary posts.

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Shatterstone said:
What is the latest on this anyhow?
I'm striding onward to glory in our little one by :) Other than that, we need LF and/or Kohbiel to finish up, and then we're ready to start. We're just getting Vasha there/giving me something to do while I wait for SoM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads