• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
I'm going to go pack my D&D stuff eventually, though. The hard part will be saying goodbye to all these new books my brother got--like the Eberron Campaign Setting that he recently purchased (which let me see just how much I should have taken the Greensinger feat with Selene). Yeah, I admit to playing in Eberron games without knowing what anything in Eberron is--its worked so far :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Shhh, now my books are complaining they never get to leave the house. ;)

I only cracked mine open for the first time when I wrote my backstory for Bront's game. :lol:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
unleashed said:
That's right BS, then we can have our own thread that lasts for months before we meet up with the rest of the party. Seems familiar somehow... ;) :lol:
Not too familiar… Kalli/Lyssa isn’t that type of girl. ;) :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Shhh, now my books are complaining they never get to leave the house. ;)

I only cracked mine open for the first time when I wrote my backstory for Bront's game. :lol:
Ah, whereas what I did was google "Eberron fey" and get a reference on something called Thelanis. Then I googled "Eberron map" and got a map, which showed a forest-like place called "The Eldeen Reaches" , so I picked it. Did I know that there would be a fey-worshipping group of druids that live there? Nope, but I find it amusing :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Shhh, now my books are complaining they never get to leave the house.

As for travel, my Player's Handbook has visited such places as Japan, China, Greece, Italy, England, France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, (and even Lichtenstein for like a few minutes), and most recently Turkey. It keeps bugging me about which feats it should take to get a level in Extreme Explorer. Of course, your books have been to Australia, which is one place that mine has never gone :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
As for travel, my Player's Handbook has visited such places as Japan, China, Greece, Italy, England, France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, (and even Lichtenstein for like a few minutes), and most recently Turkey. It keeps bugging me about which feats it should take to get a level in Extreme Explorer. Of course, your books have been to Australia, which is one place that mine has never gone :lol:

Wishing he were Rystil's Player's Handbook... ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Wishing he were Rystil's Player's Handbook... ;)
But then you'd have to put up with being stuffed in a smelly backpack and having strange people sometimes spill unknown sticky substances on you :lol: :p

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Oh, I'm not going to sleep for another three hours, I was saying good night to Logicsfate ;)
I know, but you're going to Boston, so Cheers (Where everybody knows your name (Is that a CIA Bar? :uhoh: ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads