• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I know, but you're going to Boston, so Cheers (Where everybody knows your name (Is that a CIA Bar? :uhoh: ))
Oh right, that Cheers. I've heard of it and the 'where everybody knows your name' catchphrase, although I'll readily admit that I've never seen it. Don't watch TV much at all--I think this came up when I didn't know some actress named Patty or Pam or something and everyone thought I should.

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
But then you'd have to put up with being stuffed in a smelly backpack and having strange people sometimes spill unknown sticky substances on you :lol: :p

Almost sounds like an average night out. :p :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Yikes! Remind me if I ever visit Australia that I should never ever take a night out then :p Getting stuffed in a backpace isn't fun :lol:

Well it's not a backpack exactly, though it may be as tight as one of the nice men with guns have had a good night. :lol: Not that I've experienced it myself of course. :cool:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I'm off to break. If you're not around when i get back, have a safe trip :)
Oh I won't be, unless your break is like one hour long ;) Thanks! Hopefully the awful petrol panic will prove unfounded--fortunately I have a full tank at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads