• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicsFate

First Post
Will you ever write up more classes Rystil? I liked the early Totemist describtion and soul warden sounds like it might be cool

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
This thread Was already closed, so you'll need to change it from recruiting to general/homebrew.

Oops. :eek: Don't you just love blanket forum letter posts? :)

RA, cool. Then I still have some time to finish my character(s) for you.

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Will you ever write up more classes Rystil? I liked the early Totemist describtion and soul warden sounds like it might be cool
Yes indeed I will, some day :) I've grown somewhat lazy on this (it is somewhat due to my sadness over the fact that my original documents were thrown in the garbage), but there is a vocal minority of people telling me to finish it off and/or try to make a salable product. While I highly doubt the latter, the former just may be a possibility some day.

I'd guess the surest way is to start new games with new characters and then deliberately pick classes that I haven't finished yet :lol:

unleashed

First Post
LogicsFate said:

At the moment, only if you pick a class he hasn't written up. :D

Edit: Beaten again, damn my slow connection. :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Shatterstone said:
Oops. :eek: Don't you just love blanket forum letter posts? :)

RA, cool. Then I still have some time to finish my character(s) for you.
No problem, figured you missed that, so I brought it to your attention :)

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Plenty of time BS--don't worry :)

That's right BS, then we can have our own thread that lasts for months before we meet up with the rest of the party. Seems familiar somehow... ;) :lol:

LogicsFate

First Post
So if I is said instead that I wanted to write up a Feldori Totemist, or at least get a better decribtion of the totemist and the soul warden...

OOC: Well crud, I just relised that I have morning shift tomorrow(a shift I almost never have)
I'll be able to make some limited post then on *shudder* dial-up, but as for now, need my sleep

Rystil Arden

First Post
So if I is said instead that I wanted to write up a Feldori Totemist, or at least get a better decribtion of the totemist and the soul warden...

I can certainly give you a better description, but asking to see two full class write-ups makes Rystil sad, and when Rystil gets sad, his imaginary pet Rhesus monkey begins to throw......tantrums, yes that's it.

OOC: Well crud, I just relised that I have morning shift tomorrow(a shift I almost never have)
I'll be able to make some limited post then on *shudder* dial-up, but as for now, need my sleep
Going OOC in the OOC Thread? :lol: :lol: :p Oh, well dial-up won't trouble you, as I'll be driving all the way up to Boston tomorrow, which will take all day. G'night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads