• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Yep, have a safe trip...see you when you settle in at the other end. :)
That should be some time later this weekend. Of course, no guarantees about posting after that, as I am taking the feared Java Deathlab this semester...also, I need to work on the fact that they've just informed me I have three scheduling conflicts out of my 5 classes :(

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
That should be some time later this weekend. Of course, no guarantees about posting after that, as I am taking the feared Java Deathlab this semester...also, I need to work on the fact that they've just informed me I have three scheduling conflicts out of my 5 classes :(

That's all part of settling in, except for the Java Deathlab of course. :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
That's all part of settling in, except for the Java Deathlab of course. :D
I've heard that despite the fact that it only gives the credit of a normal class, the durned thing is going to take up ~25 hours a week for homework--not counting 6 hours of lecture :( :(

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Oh I won't be, unless your break is like one hour long ;) Thanks! Hopefully the awful petrol panic will prove unfounded--fortunately I have a full tank at the moment.
It is in fact an hour long, and you have in deed gone. Enjoy.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, which of the nymph sects/tribes/whatevers doesn't get any starting money to keep? Vasha doesn't have any, and she's Vaelyne, so trying to remember if that was intentional or not

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Ok, which of the nymph sects/tribes/whatevers doesn't get any starting money to keep? Vasha doesn't have any, and she's Vaelyne, so trying to remember if that was intentional or not
That'd be the Seelie, from Seelyne, as well as the Conacians, from Conacia. The Vaelysh are the only ones that do have a monetary system :D

Bront

The man with the probe
Wow, it turns out she actualy managed to spend every single coin (Perhaps because I was confused about this), but oh well.

Edit: Ahh, she's the one with the bag of tricks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads