• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity OOC--Finally Getting Married!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
trying to catch up... looks like I was 4 pages behind by taking a weekend off reading :confused: almost there
Feel free to talk to someone that somebody else is already talking to and say you were talking to them beforehand :)--Mythweaver certainly had the time ;)

unleashed

First Post
Erekose13 said:
trying to catch up... looks like I was 4 pages behind by taking a weekend off reading :confused: almost there
Yeah, that tends to happen when we're in a social setting. The bonus though, generally, is you don't have to read it all. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Yeah, that tends to happen when we're in a social setting. The bonus though, generally, is you don't have to read it all. ;)
Well, it depends. If I'm lucky, we get the four pages in a social setting. If I'm unlucky, everyone decides to let someone else post and I get deer-in-headlights silence :D It seems like the larger reception is a big success because people are less willing to have disjoint conversations in time that are going on at once with the same person, but much more willing to engage in the more natural in the real world split conversations that are all going on at more or less the same time among different people :)

unleashed

First Post
I have no problem with disjointed conversations, I was just wasn't on until I jokingly said “Just waiting for Lynestra and Vasha to finish up”. :p

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Between being blocked at work and little time in the evenings . . . and when I do have time or manage to get on from work the site is giving me difficulties . . . losing posts, database errors and whatnot.

I'm trying to get back into the flow . . . but it's slow going . . . and in DI, a lot of reading to catch up on. :) :uhoh:

Keia

Erekose13

Explorer
i know what you mean. having read all that, you could just skip to the end of the 2nd reception stuff and start talking to someone. there wasnt that much in each of the convos as long as RA can give you an update on who is where now.

Bront

The man with the probe
If you look, you can find a few interesting tidbits about Vasha, but nothing realy exciting, and in theory not everyone is there. I don't think everyone will get a chance to talk to everyone here, though some will.

This is why I've been quoting when I reply, so it's a bit easier to follow who I'm talking to.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Quotes are good. Because the posts are so many at the moment I'm finding I haven't got enough time to read everything (and shouldn't anyway because El isn't part of those conversations) but, saying that, I keep worrying I'm going to miss someone else asking a question of El, or joing a conversation she's in, or leaving the room, or whatever - is there a standard we can adopt to alert each other when something is happening that might affect another PC while we are in this disjointed mode? Does that make sense?

Remove ads