• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity OOC--Finally Getting Married!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Having trouble getting motivated there :(
I might be able to help, perhaps. Want to say Vanitri collects simple biographical information on each of the victims (name, age, gender, etc)? (Elektra was going to suggest that in a post or two anyway) You might notice an interesting pattern or two ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Sure.

It was the dead ends that was frustrating. That and it seems several other characters are stuck in the same situation. Well, and the fact that Vanitri is a social character, and other players are a more fertile ground for that. No offense.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Sure.

It was the dead ends that was frustrating. That and it seems several other characters are stuck in the same situation. Well, and the fact that Vanitri is a social character, and other players are a more fertile ground for that. No offense.
I don't consider them dead ends so much as excellent starts that just need a bit more prodding ;)

As for socialness, I do know what you mean. I wish we'd get another AotCO Wizard and I'd stick 'em into the adventure right now :)

Remove ads