Diplomatic Immunity OOC--Finally Getting Married!

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
There was talk about holding a GenCon here some years ago, but it never eventuated...so I won't hold my breath about mention of another. ;) :p
Ah, well perhaps it is best not to be optimistic, then--besides, even if you guys had a Gencon, it wouldn't have the ENnies anyway :p :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Hey, I've been having fun at Gencon for years before the ENnies :p

There's stuff for just about anyone at Gen Con if you look for it.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Here and posting. The background tie in sounds fine . . . now to fine the personality for Ferris again :)

Keia

p.s. closing the old OOC thread - okay?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Looks like I lost my update of Ferris to 4th in the crash . . . I'll get working on it and post it soon, it shouldn't change the character much if at all.

Keia

p.s. Starting gold for a 4th lvl sacra ?? I have 8,000gp - but I believe that was for 3rd - not certain . . . :confused:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Looks like I lost my update of Ferris to 4th in the crash . . . I'll get working on it and post it soon, it shouldn't change the character much if at all.

Keia

p.s. Starting gold for a 4th lvl sacra ?? I have 8,000gp - but I believe that was for 3rd - not certain . . . :confused:
I believe 12000

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
So I take it all her efforts to see him before the wedding were for naught?
She didn't even find out he was back yet until very recently--chances are he actually was not back. The guests will be arriving before the wedding itself, though :)

Remove ads