Diplomatic Immunity OOC--Finally Getting Married!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
So, no Puddles or Ashana?
Forgot Puddles :eek: No Ashana, though--she had to head back (plus she wasn't invited because Bertram didn't know she would be here).

Why don't you mention Puddles in a post with his description--I could also do so as well.

Bront

The man with the probe
Yeah, though that's small. he's a riding dog, so he's something bigger. Something native to the desert. Brown Lab maybe?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Yeah, though that's small. he's a riding dog, so he's something bigger. Something native to the desert. Brown Lab maybe?
Native to the desert? There aren't any dogs on Arris--I thought Ashana brought him from Ama?

Bront

The man with the probe
They aren't? Well, um... probably was a pet or a wedding gift or something. Chocolate Lab sounds about right for what I invisioned.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
They aren't? Well, um... probably was a pet or a wedding gift or something. Chocolate Lab sounds about right for what I invisioned.
Yeah, Arris isn't much on the cute furry things anymore. Mostly monstrous man-eating beasts, insects, and of course monstrous man-eating insects. Chocolate lab works :)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi all,

El is,posted in the RG, I'm about to hit the IC - when I did El's purchases I spent 8,000gp as discussed in the other thread - do I need to spend 4,000 more???

Cheers

Daz

Remove ads