• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity OOC--Finally Getting Married!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
So, no Puddles or Ashana?
Forgot Puddles :eek: No Ashana, though--she had to head back (plus she wasn't invited because Bertram didn't know she would be here).

Why don't you mention Puddles in a post with his description--I could also do so as well.

Bront

The man with the probe
Yeah, though that's small. he's a riding dog, so he's something bigger. Something native to the desert. Brown Lab maybe?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Yeah, though that's small. he's a riding dog, so he's something bigger. Something native to the desert. Brown Lab maybe?
Native to the desert? There aren't any dogs on Arris--I thought Ashana brought him from Ama?

Bront

The man with the probe
They aren't? Well, um... probably was a pet or a wedding gift or something. Chocolate Lab sounds about right for what I invisioned.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
They aren't? Well, um... probably was a pet or a wedding gift or something. Chocolate Lab sounds about right for what I invisioned.
Yeah, Arris isn't much on the cute furry things anymore. Mostly monstrous man-eating beasts, insects, and of course monstrous man-eating insects. Chocolate lab works :)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi all,

El is,posted in the RG, I'm about to hit the IC - when I did El's purchases I spent 8,000gp as discussed in the other thread - do I need to spend 4,000 more???

Cheers

Daz

Remove ads