• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity OOC--Finally Getting Married!

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
There was talk about holding a GenCon here some years ago, but it never eventuated...so I won't hold my breath about mention of another. ;) :p
Ah, well perhaps it is best not to be optimistic, then--besides, even if you guys had a Gencon, it wouldn't have the ENnies anyway :p :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Hey, I've been having fun at Gencon for years before the ENnies :p

There's stuff for just about anyone at Gen Con if you look for it.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Here and posting. The background tie in sounds fine . . . now to fine the personality for Ferris again :)

Keia

p.s. closing the old OOC thread - okay?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Looks like I lost my update of Ferris to 4th in the crash . . . I'll get working on it and post it soon, it shouldn't change the character much if at all.

Keia

p.s. Starting gold for a 4th lvl sacra ?? I have 8,000gp - but I believe that was for 3rd - not certain . . . :confused:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Looks like I lost my update of Ferris to 4th in the crash . . . I'll get working on it and post it soon, it shouldn't change the character much if at all.

Keia

p.s. Starting gold for a 4th lvl sacra ?? I have 8,000gp - but I believe that was for 3rd - not certain . . . :confused:
I believe 12000

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
So I take it all her efforts to see him before the wedding were for naught?
She didn't even find out he was back yet until very recently--chances are he actually was not back. The guests will be arriving before the wedding itself, though :)

Remove ads