Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery, Part II

Bront

The man with the probe
"It is realy so bad to have two beautiful women bring you breakfast in bed?" she giggles teasingly and offers him a bite of something.

She waves Louteah over. "Soul Sister, thank you for being here. It means a lot to me, and I'm sorry if it was hard to listen to this."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I guess not, but...did you check the food for poison?"

"It is okay...It doesn't matter" Louteah responds, although her expression is a bit less perky than usual after hearing all the badmouthing of Lhyzra and herself--if she were in dragon form, her ears would probably be drooping.

Bront

The man with the probe
Without a second thought, Vasha takes a nibble of the food. "Is that better?"

Vasha offers her other hand in comfort to Louteah. "He's been though a lot. He'll see how special you are eventualy. And I still think you're special Soul Sister."

Bront

The man with the probe
"It's hard for you to trust now Zythryd, I understand. But please... please... trust me this once if you ever trust me again." A single tear runs down Vasha's cheek as she looks at Zythryd with a pleeding love.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Vasha...I don't think you are lying...I promise...I just think you may be wrong again, like with Vrymiin, blinded by your desire to love each and every person..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'm sorry Zythryd. And I understand. It's a lot for you to take in, and the last time I was wrong it cost you dear. Please, eat. It's not poisoned, Louteah and I even nibbled a bit in the kitchen preparing it."

She leans back from the side of Zythryd's bed and snuggles against Louteah, with mixed emotions as she looks at Zythryd.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Okay, Vasha. Then I guess I'll eat it. Thank you so much for making this wonderful meal for me...You're so thoughtful--I don't deserve it..."

*Louteah smiles at Vasha and kisses her cheek gently as she snuggles against her.*

Bront

The man with the probe
"You do Zythryd. You deserve a lot for what I put you through. I understand it will take time, and I'll try to be sensitive to that. When you're finished, would you like to go see Puddles?"

Vasha looks up at Louteah and smiles warmly as if to say 'thank you for your presance'.

Remove ads