Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"The same way I have to live with causing you such pain. One day at a time."
"Except I know you never wanted to hurt me, Vasha...It was all just a mistake...But I...I can feel the awful memories inside of me...I wanted to choke the life out of you and rip your throat out, Vasha," tears come to his eyes.

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha leans over and gives Zythryd a reassuring kiss. "But you didn't. I wish I could change what you had to go through, or go through it for you, but I have to live with the fact that I caused you to suffer simply because you were near me, and because I tried to love one of your slaves. There is another's death on my hands, and possibly countless more that I don't even know."

"Zythryd, what can I do to help ease your pain?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
Vasha said:
But you didn't.
"But I tried...How can I hold you gently in these hands ever again, or caress your soft, creamy skin, when I had these same hands on your throat, choking the life away?"

Vasha said:
There is another's death on my hands, and possibly countless more that I don't even know.
"Death? What do you mean, Vasha? Who died?"

Vasha said:
"Zythryd, what can I do to help ease your pain?"
"I don't know...I don't know if I can ever forgive myself for hating you..."

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"Death? What do you mean, Vasha? Who died?"
Vasha pauses a moment "Niilaa should be ok, Alyz is going to purchas her today, but Jyyrla... Vrymiin was unkind to both of them, and she did not make it."
Rystil Arden said:
"I don't know...I don't know if I can ever forgive myself for hating you..."
"Zythryd, I forgive you, and if I can do it, you can do it."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Zythryd begins to cry even more.*

"Jyyrla is dead?" he says the next word with intense hatred, "Vrymiin!"

Vasha said:
"Zythryd, I forgive you, and if I can do it, you can do it."
"But how can you forgive me, Vasha...I made you cry so much, I remember...I hurt you so...

Bront

The man with the probe
"Zythryd, I ask you again, what do you feel in your heart? What feelings truely beat deep down inside?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Vasha...deep down inside, I love you, Vasha...But, the part of me that they brought to the surface...that is part of me too...That part says that I warned you she was dangerous, and evil, but you wouldn't listen...And it blames you for the death of Jyyrla and the destruction of all my life..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Then you have to let your love overcome your hate, because deep down you know it to be right. Don't think I don't blame myself Zythryd, but I am who I am, which means I will love. And I hope that the me that you love is the me that is true to myself. And I hope you can forgive me for putting you through this ordeal."

"Do you think you can walk? I have some people who I'd like you to meet, and I'd like to show you why you had to go through what you did."

Rystil Arden

First Post
Vasha said:
"Then you have to let your love overcome your hate, because deep down you know it to be right. Don't think I don't blame myself Zythryd, but I am who I am, which means I will love. And I hope that the me that you love is the me that is true to myself. And I hope you can forgive me for putting you through this ordeal."
"Vasha, I wish I could, completely, but all those nightmarish visions of hatred make me so unsure of myself..."

Vasha said:
"Do you think you can walk? I have some people who I'd like you to meet, and I'd like to show you why you had to go through what you did."
"Do you mean Crown Princess Lhyzra? Vasha, you have to stay away from her--she's the cruelest Dragonlord there is!"

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"Vasha, I wish I could, completely, but all those nightmarish visions of hatred make me so unsure of myself..."
"Time will help you heal Zythryd, and I hope my love will help you too."
Rystil Arden said:
"Do you mean Crown Princess Lhyzra? Vasha, you have to stay away from her--she's the cruelest Dragonlord there is!"
"Zythryd, things are not as they seem. Please, believe in me on this. Here, I'll bet you're hungry. I'll bring you something to eat, ok?"

Vasha bounds out of the door, peaking her head back in to say "Don't you go anywhere." with a giggle, and then heads to get Zythryd something to eat, and to find Louteah.

"Soul Sister, I have someone I want you to meet, and I need your help. He's wary of Alyz, and I'm hoping you can help convince him she's worthy of trust. Besides, I think having someone besides myself with him will help him relax a bit. He's still in a bit of shock over what was done to him."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads