• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Well I’ll won’t say no to one of your massages, but you needn’t worry about my problems as I actually managed to sort them out after I got myself all worked up again and ruined your first massage,” Tiberius replies, while giving Aspasia a gentle hug.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tiberius]
"Well, I'm very glad you were able to work it out yourself, as that shows that you have progressed far indeed. Here, let me give you a massage to help you remove that tension for a long time then."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Well it wasn’t completely by myself, Calpurnia helped,” Tiberius replies with a grin as he lies face down, “I feel as if a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders and now I can really just enjoy myself, without constantly worrying about other things. I did all start with the talk we had earlier though, so thank you again Aspasia for helping me to get my priorities in order.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tiberius]
"Calpurnia eh?" Aspasia asks as she begins her heavenly massage, "She has had her share of troubles as well...I hope you were able to help her as much as she helped you, then."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Well I don’t think I helped as much as I’d hoped. I tried to get her recall the good times with her husband, but it turned into a discussion on the motives of the assassins. Don’t ask me how it went that way as I don’t really know myself, but she seemed happy enough when I left...though it could have been a facade. I’ll be spending some time with her each day when she’s on the helm, so I may find out if I did help eventually.” Delighting in the massage as he relaxes into it completely, Tiberius thoughts turn to what Calpurnia said to him earlier, “Hmm, maybe I’ll offer her a massage by way of apology when I next see her, she told me I needed to find a hobby and I would like to practice my skills more so it could work out well.”
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tiberius]
"Hmm...she could use one, that's for sure. It seems like she's able to connect with you, perhaps because you are both Warmages. That's good, and it's very nice of you to keep her company," Aspasia continues the conversation as the massage slowly sweeps over Tiberius's body.
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Mmm, that’s wonderful,” Tiberius sighs languorously, as the massage continues, “Hmm, oh yes, she said she enjoyed talking to another warmage.” Tiberius stops speaking again as he sighs with relaxation. “Well it wasn’t totally selfless. Warmages are always looking for a new construct or magic ideas, so speaking to another warmage is usually their first priority...to see whether they’ve come up with something inventive. Calpurnia has certainly done that with Felicia, her cat construct.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tiberius]
"Yes...Calpurnia loves that cat dearly. I heard that the original Felicia was destroyed by the assassins who killed her husband--they wanted to take out anyone who might be too interested in rooting them out. Felicia protected Calpurnia with her 'life' and allowed her mistress to escape...I hear Calpurnia ordered Felicia to stop the attack, to flee, and she wouldn't listen..." Aspasia continues quietly as her caresses begin to pick up in speed and intensity and she begins to plant kisses over his body.
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Ah, that explains a lot...I didn’t want to push Calpurnia, but I’d never heard the details of the assassination. Now I really understand her devotion to Felicia...” Tiberius’ voice trails off as Aspasia’s caresses increase in intensity. Combined with the touch of her lips on his skin, they elicit several deep drawn out sighs of pleasure.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tiberius]
*Aspasia susurrates softly to Tiberius as she brings her massage to a crescendo and then finally releases him, stroking his loose, relaxed muscles absently as she says:*

"All done now, Tiberius. Sorry about cutting you off there, but I didn't want that line of thought to intterupt the bliss of the massage."
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads