Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kallithyia: Palmaid/Female (Amazon)

RA: [sblock]* Kallithyia was actually very pleased with her workout as her body, now glistening with sweat, had responded perfectly, so much so in fact, that the Palmaid’s mood had actually improved, though she imagined that some could argue that her anger had simply had time to focus as she was no longer angry simply to be angry. Kallithyia felt she owed Aspasia an apology but not Catullus. This was mostly because Kallithyia couldn’t bring herself to hate Lynestra, whom besides her countless rapists was the true reason why Kallithyia would be unhappy for who knew how long, and also by focusing her white hot anger at him she hoped to keep her desire for him at bay. *

* Kallithyia’s muscles were tiring but the Palmaid wasn’t ready to call it quits on her workout just yet, nothing would be gained if she didn’t force them to continue, but a change of location was required for proper weapons practice and while Kallithyia did look through the proper warrior outfits she settled on something else… *

* The leaf printed dress was forever ruined as a dress but there was more than enough material to tie around her more intimate parts, or so Kallithyia reasoned. This along with Kallithyia’s wrathful desire to let Catullus know that she wasn’t happy with him and that he had best avoid her were the reasons why she chose wear the dress scraps… *

* Before she headed off to the weather decks Kallithyia tested the flow of her new outfit… Not only did the far more reviling scraps remind her of home, wearing lots of clothing was foolish after all in a jungle, but it also flowed perfectly… It was a perfect warriors outfit. *

* ‘Dressed to kill’ Kallithyia headed, with gear in hand, for the weather decks for her weapons practice… *

OOC: Let me know if the dress didn’t have something like a pair of panties… I need to know if when the wind blows her makeshift “skirt” she exposes everything to all or not. :lol:
[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
*Kalli heads up to the deck, where she sees the crew at work, partitioning herself off an empty section of the deck to continue her practise.*

(OOC: The dress had panties to go with it. Is Kalli going to keep those on?)
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [SBLOCK]* Though she concentrates upon her sword practice Kallithyia keeps close watch upon the crew, especially any male crewmembers that take particular interest in her or move closer to her. *

OOC: Well Kallithyia would be wearing them if they survived her anger… Either with or without them she has cloth that dips down both in front and in back but rapid movement is going to expose whatever is, or isn’t, underneath. Rather they survived or not should be your call.
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Kalli notices a male crewman out of the corner of her eye who seems to have taken interest from across the ship. He clearly isn't looking lasciviously at her body though--instead he seems to be watching her swordsmanship skills and techniques admiringly.*

(OOC: I'd say they survived her anger unless she took pains to go after them)
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]* The crewmember was equally as interesting to Kalli, though she took great pains in not making it apparent as she allowed herself to glance at him only when her sword practice took her emerald eyes in that direction, as she had expected the males to simply grunt excitedly at her near naked curves like the pigs that they were and though she hadn’t done it on purpose the interest the male took in her technique and not her body made her realize that maybe on a subconscious level she was looking for a fight… *

OOC: Spot check (If needed) to pick out more details about this crewmember… (and, of course, her surroundings)

See that’s the thing, for someone not use to wearing underwear (like Kalli and other nymphs) getting in/out of them isn’t that easy and ripping them off is far faster… Kalli, like any nymph, isn’t worried about modesty and she’s also a realistic in that she realizes that the thing layer of cloth isn’t a magical barrier that will keep the males away but I’m cool with them still being there if you are. :D
[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
*She catches glimpses of the crewman surreptitiously, as her glances lead her every which way, seeing all the crew working on the ship around her, the crow's nest above, and the edges of the ship to the sides, as well. The man seems to have bronze-coloured hair and steely-grey eyes that watch her swordplay every so often, those he also is going about his work and not trying to be completely obvious. His body is well-muscled and bears several scars.*

(OOC: Ah, well if she turned her attention to ripping them off in her fury, then they were probably ripped. However, there were others in the dresser, so she could have worn those.)
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [SBLOCK]* Finishing with a impressive flash of cold steel as Kallithyia sheaths the great sword over her shoulder in the same swift movement. Though her body was coated in perspiration and her breasts heaved heavily for air Kallithyia didn’t planned on giving herself a break, she just needed some to practice with and the Palmaid figured the man who watched would be a reasonable challenge... She quickly walks towards him.*

“I saw you watching me,” she admits bluntly before she asks many questions of him, “are you trained to fight? Do you have your own weapon? Can you spare without delivering a killing bow?”

* The Palmaid scrutinized the man with bronzed colored hair from the much closer distant. *

OOC: Yeah, they’re probably gone as I said she tore away till she was naked but wearing a new pair doesn’t seem like a stretch at all.

He is a Praetorian correct?
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
*As Kalli approaches him, the man pointedly looks away and goes back to his work, in case she was angry that he was watching. When she comes to talk, however, he quickly turns back.*

"Yes, I'm trained to fight, though I can't do so with nearly as much grace and skill as you do, m'lady. I do have a weapon and I can spar for nonlethal attacks, but if you'd like to spar safely, might I suggest practise weapons?"

(OOC: Yup, he's Praetorian)
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [SBLOCK]“So you were watching more than my technique,” kalli replied impartially, though she offered no smile suggesting such an action was wise, at his silent confession but she only grunted in both disgust and dismissively before he could reply, “I wish to spar now if your tasks can be left unattended. Practice weapons are also acceptable but I have none of my own.”

OOC: What language did he respond in?

Sense Motive (+7) on him. Is he sincere about his abilities lacking compared to hers or is he trying the charm her in an unusual way?
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"No, I was watching your technique," he insists in Vaelysh, "Why would you think I was not?"

"I can probably leave my work for the moment. I can get some practise weapons for both of us, I guess, but I'm not sure I will be much of a challenge."

(OOC: He seems sincere about his abilities and also about the fact that he was only watching her technique. If you mean the fact that he looked away to be the evidence otherwise, he did seem to have been nervous when she approached, but nervous because of her and not because he felt guilty, probably because he heard about her temper.)
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads