• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Mmm, thank you Aspasia, I could get used to this,” Tiberius grins, as he lies fully relaxed, “No need to apologise, I’d much rather enjoy the massage though I think I was pretty much finished with that thought anyway...”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tiberius]
"Good, then I chose the right time to intensify," Aspasia replies with a satisfied smile, "I'm glad that I could help."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Anytime you choose to intensify a massage is fine by me,” Tiberius replies, smiling up at Aspasia.

OOC: What time is it gamewise?[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tiberius]
*Aspasia smiles.*

"That's good to know."

(OOC: Wildspace is timeless, and unlike the Spiral Nimbus in SoM, they don't have lots of handy spellcasters, so they actually have the crew on a staggered sleep system, making it even harder to say. Tiberius does feel rather tired though.)[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]*Tiberius yawns, as he lies on the bed.*

“Sorry about that, it seems I’ve forgotten my manners completely,” Tiberius says, coving his mouth this time as he yawns again, “Well it seems I’m more tired than I thought, your massage really did it’s job relaxing me so I guess I’ll head to bed now before I just doze off. If you’d like to stay Aspasia you’re welcome to share the bed and I’d enjoy the company...of course I don’t know your sleeping schedule...”

OOC: Well that’s what I really wanted to know. I just thought Tiberius might be keeping time in his head as he’s used to doing so on the battlefield.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tiberius]
"Oh, it's no worry Tiberius. I'm not ready for sleep just yet, so I'll go off and attend to my duties. I hope you have a wonderful night, filled with sweet dreams of love..."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Oh, okay, well I hope so too, but it’s more likely to be dreams of battlefields and strategy,” Tiberius says with a tinge of disappointment in his voice, “Well goodnight then Aspasia, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow sometime.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tiberius]
"Good night Tiberius, and may the goddess grant you peace and pleasant dreams."

*Aspasia heads out with her satchel.*
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
*Kalli exercises for two hours and gets a good workout, although the room seems much too cramped for an ideal sword practise.*
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]*Tiberius gets off the bed, secures the door, hops into bed and promptly falls asleep.*[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads