Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=AbK, HP]
"I think that sounds quite reasonable, actually. Can you let me talk to her first, though? I promise I won't let her out. Then I'll call you to come in."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

Anyone but Kalli (In High Praetorian)
[SBLOCK]“Of course, I wouldn’t want to scare her by just appearing out of nowhere...it may well bring back unpleasant memories. I know Praetorians aren’t saints as I’ve seen what some soldiers get up to on and off the battlefield, though I try to stamp that kind of conduct out when I'm in the position to do so, so I can only imagine what has happened to an attractive nymph.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=AbK, HP]
"Yes, you're absolutely right, and worse still must have been the time she spent captured by the Narlse...The poor girl, I feel so sorry for her. And what's worse is that she isn't of those normal Nymphs you hear about, she's a proud warrior whose culture resists domination by men, so I can't imagine how much worse it is for her..."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK]“Well at least there is some consolation for her in that she was still allowed to fight and not turned into a pleasure slave, though I doubt they could have controlled her at all if they had done so. It must have been horrendous for her when she was forced to kill her sister nymphs or die...I could not watch that fight...I found the concept far too disturbing. It’s different forcing a group of criminals to fight each other, but friends should never have to fight like that...they should never have been there in the first place, I’m just sorry I couldn’t get them all out, but the resources at my command are so limited.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=AbK, HP]
"Yes, the way she described those Narlsemen...they must have tried to use her as a pleasure slave, taking what they wanted by force...You're right that it has been very hard on her, especially when they made her kill her sisters--she was devastated. I'm sorry I didn't find out about this sooner, and I consider every penny of the money I gave to you to help purchase her to be money well spent--I know it was going towards the right thing."

(OOC: I'm going to sleep imminently, so I'm going to post something for BS to reply if he wakes up before I awaken that skips in time a tiny bit, but let's keep going with this too, okay? :))
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kalli:
[SBLOCK]
*Kalli has been carted out of her prison in a cage, reminding her of Catullus's promise days earlier that he would find some way to get her out of there. She sits in the cage now in the cargo hold belowdecks, feeling the ship moving around her for some time. At least now she doesn't have any chains around her, though.*

*Eventually, a door opens and Catullus appears before her again, speaking to her in Vaelysh:*

"Kallithyia, I got you out of there, as I promised. Can we talk again?"
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK]“It seems then that fate has brought us together if not at exactly the right moment, then at least at a point where we could both do some good and correct an injustice that should never have been allowed in the first place...it saddens me greatly that I just couldn’t do more. Perhaps one day I may have the power to stop anyone but criminals, prisoners of war, and those who choose to fight from being allowed in the arena, but until that day I’ll just have to do what I can.”

OOC: Sure, not a problem...feel free to have Tiberius just stand there unflinchingly and silent if I’m not around and you want to bring him in.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=AbK, HP]
"I know what you mean...If it makes you feel any better, I did some research into this, and that is how the system is supposed to work. Unfortunately, there is always corruption, and somewhere along the way, those girls got listed as prisoners of war, every last one of them--my guess is that it was whoever bought them that did it...Not that there aren't hidden, underground fights where they don't even care one way or the other...In a way, they did us a favour by list them as POWs and then publicising them in the public arena...That way, at least we could find them. It was quite noble of you indeed to come along to help her along her way, Tiberius, and I thank you deeply for all your aid in setting this injustice right as best we can."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK]“Oh I know how it’s supposed to work, but the corruption usually isn’t so flagrant...they at least try to make it someone we are actually fighting, though you still hear hints that this fighter or that fighter is there against their will...the corruption has to stop! And I thank you greatly Catullus for assisting me with a loan of funds, otherwise I’d have been forced to watch impotently as Kalli died as well.”[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kallithyia: Palmaid/Female (Amazon)

RA: [sblock]“Yes, it appears as if you did,” kalli says as she stops her pacing, Catullus had caught her pacing like a caged animal when he walked through the doors to the cargo hold, “but I don’t know where I am and I feel movement…”

She seems to gather herself up some, her fretting disappearing as she does so, and she looks upon Catullus as if she is trying to project her control of the situation, “Where am I? Where are we going?” [/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads