Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=AbK, HP]
"You're right...the corruption has really gone too far. If you could do something, it would be wonderful, and much appreciated. As for the money, there's no need to pay me back, especially since we're setting her free--consider it a gift."
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"We are aboard a Spelljamming ship, heading through the stars to a nearby hub where you can catch a ship to anywhere you want to go, even back home if you wish, Kallithyia. I'm glad to see that they removed your chains as I demanded...As for this cage, I'm going to have you out very soon. There's a High Praetor who helped free you; I could not do it alone as I am not of the noble class. He's going to come down, and as long as you don't lash out or seem dangerous to him, he's going to let you out of there to do what you wish on board, so please be calm, okay? I've brought you a whole bunch of fresh coconuts, by the way. It looks like you can rub them on now yourself, or I could help you with that, or we have some female crew aboard the ship for you because you mentioned you are more comfortable with them. Let me know if you want to do that now or after you're out of the cage."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kallithyia: Palmaid/Female (Amazon)

RA [sblock]“Oh, okay,” Kallithyia says softly as she tries to take in all in but the idea of meeting this High Praetor was obviously unsettling to her, “I’m free and not his slave, right? Does he have someone he cares about so he won’t try to touch me? I’ll kill him, I swear I will or die trying if he tries anything!”

* Her threat seems strange consider her timidness at the moment. *[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Well, we had to tell all the people that you were his so they would let you go because that is the way it works, but he is freeing you now, okay? As for someone he cares about, he has a wife, so you don't need to worry--I'm sure he won't touch you inappropriately."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA [sblock]“At all! He won’t touch me at all!” Kallithyia screamed with so much rage that surprised even herself.

Frowning apologetically Kallithyia tried a more diplomatic approach, “Please, Catullus, I do not wish to be touch at all… I’m not ready for it.” [/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Now, Kallithyia...I'll tell him not to touch you at all, and I understand your wishes, that you are not ready...But. You have to promise me that if he does, you will try your best not to have an outburst like that, even if it makes you really mad. He's not sure that you have gotten the battle rage of the arena out of your system yet, and I need to prove that to him so that he will let you out for sure. When he's gone, if he or I made you in angry in any way, you can beat on me until you feel better if you need to, okay?"
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Sure, fine,” Kallithyia agreed curtly and it was doubtful she meant her words. *

OOC: Yeah and the colors weren’t much better.
[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kallithyia]
"Please Kallithyia, give me your word? This is really serious--it is unlikely that he will touch you at all, but if you react violently, he may decide that it is too dangerous not to leave you in there for a little while, and I want to see you free as soon as possible...I'll tell him not to touch you, and if looks like he is about to do it, you tell him calmly 'Please don't touch me right now' , okay? Please?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock] * Kallithyia attractive features wrinkled up at Catullus’ continued persuasion but she grudgingly nodded her head but she didn’t back down completely. *

“I promise to give him the warning,” she looked upon Catullus inquisitively, almost as if she wondered whose side he was truly on, “Fair enough?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kallithyia]
"Hopefully, that will be just fine, Kallithyia, and I thank you for trying as best you can, no matter what happens. I doubt it will even come up because he is a kind man who wants to see the best for you--he and I were talking about how we should reform the corruption on Gyaros so something like this never happens again, ever...Anyway, would you like any coconuts now, or want to save them for after?"
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads