Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kallithyia: Palmaid/Female (Amazon)

RA [sblock]“Later,” Kallithyia said brusquely but after pausing spoke again in an effort to explain herself, “I do not wish to be distracted by them but thank you for bringing me more… I know they could not be easy to find.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kallithyia]
"Alright, I'll save them for later then...You're right about them being hard to find. If they didn't have to be fresh, that would be one thing, but since they don't grow on Gyaros, I had to have them Planeshifted in from Arborea, but at least we know they're some of the best coconuts ever if they come from that beautiful and wondrous place."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Oh,”Kallithyia said with a appreciative smile, she didn’t understand half of what he had said but it sounded complex and time consuming, before her curiosity got the better of her, “Catullus? Tell me more of Arborea… It sounds really nice.” [/sblock]

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

Anyone but Kalli (In High Praetorian)
[SBLOCK]“Then I will thank you for the gift. Now I think you should go and talk with Kalli and I’ll wait outside until you call me.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kallithyia]
"Arborea? I have not been there for very long, but I think you would love it there. It is a beautiful land full of various different climates and environments, but all of them are gorgeous and awe-inspiring, from the deep jungles that sometimes retreat within an instant to open glades of wildflowers or orchards of fruit trees untended by any hand. The very air of Arborea is charged with anticipation and excitement, and sudden squalls brew out of nowhere and pass within minutes. All around there always seems to be music, whether it is the gentle sounds of the forest creatures or even the elves or the fey, including dryads, satyrs, nymphs and more playing eldritch tunes. Even the uplands, covered in snow, shine in splendour under a beautiful, crystal-blue sky. Arborea is almost overwhelming in its beauty, and the land embodies both wilderness and loveliness at once..."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“It does sound very lovely, Catullus,” Kallithyia confessed with a dreamy look, “is there any reason I could not go there with this new found freedom of mine?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Well, I guess you could go there--I could help you get there if you wish it, but it isn't somewhere you can go on a ship...I don't know if you know about the planes, and I apologise if you know this already and I am insulting you in any way, but I'll try to explain better...Arborea is like an idyllic heavenly wonderful place because it is another plane of existance that can be reached by travelling from our own through the Astral Plane, where thought and consciousness become real and anywhere in the Multiverse is open to you. Magic that moves between the planes is powerful and expensive, but I will do my best to find someone who can help you get there if you'd like to visit."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Oh,” Kallithyia hadn’t known any of that, it sounded complicated and she could help but wonder just how complicated she made Catullus’ life. She signed, “it’s okay, Catullus, I think I’ll pass...” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Are you sure? It sounded like you were excited about it, and it wouldn't be too much trouble to get you there--it would be well worth it if it makes you happy."
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads