Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Her gaze quickly settles on Tiberius, and she runs into his arms for a mighty hug, her cloak falling back to reveal silver tresses that fall just past her shoulders, and warm copper eyes.*

"There you are, honey!" she reaches towards his shield and pats Arminus gently on the head, "And Arminus too."

*She cocks her head with a wry grin as she looks over Tiberius's clothing and straightens them a bit:*

"Oh, darling, we're going to have to change you into something a bit nicer for the wedding, you know?" she chides lightly, a bit jokingly, "I know you like utilitarian clothes, but I've designed a few suits for you that will make you look even more handsome than usual."

*Her hands come down to rest together excitedly underneath a new addition to her apparel, a rainbow-coloured necklace of either gems or coloured glass shaped like splayed peacock feathers dangling against her chest.*

D20Dazza

Explorer
El watches the new comer leap aboard but pays her no more heed as she goes and settles herself bseide Vasha and starts discussing fashion.

Bront

The man with the probe
D20Dazza said:
El watches the new comer leap aboard but pays her no more heed as she goes and settles herself bseide Vasha and starts discussing fashion.
Vasha talks about a few of her dresses, and even pulls a bit of one or two of them out just to show El.

OOC: Daz, you have e-mail.

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

*Tiberius eyes light up and a wide grin spreads across his face, as he takes the woman in his arms and spins her around once, before placing her feet softly back on he floor.*

“Indeed, here I am, dear heart...as are you!” Tiberius replies happily, as the metallic hawk, now revealed as Arminus, bows a little to receive his pat on the head. “I wondered if the groom would manage to get you here somehow...I guess I owe him a great deal of thanks for that, at the very least.”

*Tiberius suffers the straightening of his clothes and the subsequent teasing with an amiable chuckle, before speaking again.*

“Oh, I know, and I do have something a little nicer than this with me, beloved, but I’ll leave it to your creative talents to clothe me to best advantage,” he remarks as his eyes finally drift to the necklace. Lifting it slightly with a single finger, he asks in an amused tone, “Your creation, dear heart, or did it arrive with the invitation?”

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post

Bront said:
"Tiberious, perhaps you could introduce us to your friend?" Vasha asks inquiringly.
“Of course, Vasha,” Tiberius says graciously. Placing a finger softly on the woman’s lips to forestall an answer to his question, he turns to face the group, while holding the beautiful woman in a one armed embrace against his side...seemingly reluctant to let her go. “Vasha, Elmurien, Mythweaver, Ferris,” he says, turning his head to face each in turn as he says their name, “this is my wife, Claudia.”

Rystil Arden

First Post
“Your creation, dear heart, or did it arrive with the invitation?”

"Neither, actually," Claudia replies with a smile, "It's a holy symbol of Junia."

"I decided to supplement my Warmage training by becoming a priestess of Junia--she's the goddess of marriage, you know. Isn't it romantic?"
Claudia seems quite excited, "As a priestess of Junia I can detect infidelity and smite philandering husbands and adulterous wives. Watch, I'll use my detect infidelity power right now!"

unleashed

First Post

“I should have known, considering my upbringing, but my interest in the religious side of our culture has never been overly strong,” Tiberius remarks, slightly embarrassed that he didn’t even recognise the holy symbol. “It is romantic, dear heart, though I’m surprised you didn’t choose Myneria. It’s also somewhat ironic, as on my journey out from Gyaros I had the opportunity to speak with a priestess of Vynerys and learn a little of that goddesses ways...there’s quite a struggle between the two if I’m not mistaken.”

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"As a priestess of Junia I can detect infidelity and smite philandering husbands and adulterous wives. Watch, I'll use my detect infidelity power right now!"
"What does sound quality have to do with wealthy men and adult women? And why would you want to smite them?" Vasha asks, a bit confused about the subject.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Vynerys..." Claudia speaks in a slightly hollow tone, and her eyes narrow as she reaches to hold her necklace, "Junia, mother of New Gods and protectress of the sacred bonds of marriage, grant me the sight to see those who have transgressed their vows!"

*Her eyes flare with bright silver flame as she gazes around the ship and then turns to Tiberius with a baleful glare.*

Remove ads