Discovery Trailer

Which is what I've come to expect for movies, but I haven't seen it very often for TV shows. Then again I am spoiler-wary, so maybe I just haven't been looking.

It might also depend on what you're reading and when.
And in the spring/fall, there's often so many shows, reviews tend to be pretty small. More like blurbs saying what's good and what's bad in the new crop of shows.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Some studios are super secretive and some aren’t. The BBC tends to be (plus they’re super sensitive about spoilers). I don’t know which American ones are and aren’t though.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
From the previews, the show is not what we were lead to believe. But, in spite of that, I'm excited about it.

Huh? The previews are *exactly* what they’re leading you to believe. That’s what a preview is. Them in the very process of leading you to believe something.

Last edited:

Water Bob

Adventurer
Huh? The previews are *exactly* what they’re leading you to believe. That’s what a preview is. Them in the very process of leading you to believe something.

I guess I shouldn't have said "previews". I'm talking about all the press about a return to the classic Trek. It's not that. It's something different.

But, I'll welcome it if it's good. The previews do make me think it's got the flash and style of the new films but combined with something those shows really don't have--a real Trek story.

Remove ads