(Discussion) DMs needed..

Mithreander

Explorer
I too have submitted a synopsis... have you recieved it? It's the one with the Key of Fallon.

Tell me what you think! Or tell me if I need to resend it.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I just checked last night, I saw submissins from Dungannon, Mithreander and Big Kahuna. I don't think that Garyh and CS have had a chance to check on them fully, so give us a little bit. Sorry, folks.

-Ron

Mithreander

Explorer
Cool, I'm just glad you got it... oh, by and bye, what I sent was just off the cuff, so if there seems to be something that's off, then just let me know and I'll correct it. Plus, did you want ME to choose where Fallon would be... that is if you accept the city at all.

Fanog

First Post
I'm sorry guys. I'm kind of busy right now, and I am about to run another game here already. Because of that, I won't be able to run an adventure in Living Enworld.

Fanog

Tokiwong

First Post
I am tempted to try my hand, 1st level adventures right? No Epic World Destroying Power... alrighty let me plow through the info

Mithreander

Explorer
*Tries to stem his impatiants for an okay on his adventure, of just an idea of what may need to be changed, or other infromation that may be needed.*

HAve you had a chance to go over my adventure? I'm anctious to get it started.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Mithreander said:
*Tries to stem his impatiants for an okay on his adventure, of just an idea of what may need to be changed, or other infromation that may be needed.*

HAve you had a chance to go over my adventure? I'm anctious to get it started.

just be evil like me and jump the gun... :D

(though I seem to have overestimated the number of people playing gnomes and halflings, or they all jumped into other adventures...)

Kahuna Burger

Mithreander

Explorer
Ya... but mine would be assuming quite a bit on the world, and would not like to have to change something before it's excepted. Besides, I just want to hear how good they think it sounds ;)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Ack. I haven't been able to get on ENWorld for a few days for some reason...Catching up now.

I would have thought someone might have replied by now. I'll go and have another look. I work in a Nightclub and have been frightfully busy this last weekend with Labor Day (In US, anyways).
Sorry for the lack of response.

Edit:Read and replied to, mithreander.

Last edited:

Remove ads