Discussion - General Discussion Thread '09

Manzanita

First Post
Yes. We had some good days. Darkmaster's Heros of Mergovie was probably my favorite game of all time. Wonder what happened to him.

I played some Champions decades ago, & toyed with some other RPGs, but never played anything else with any seriousness other than DnD. But recently I joined a Call of Chuthulu game. Don't know anything about it, and like it that way. For whatever reasons, my interest in DnD is waning for the first time in decades.

Boddynock

First Post
Hmm, no wonder the General Discussion (08) thread was quiet for so long. :blush: It's obviously been far too long since I did anything other than check my subscriptions.

And yes, Eusebius is definitely up for an adventure in support of his colleague Razh!

And orsal, are you covered for IVV1? (I think someone mentioned Trouvere has stepped in.)

orsal

LEW Judge
And orsal, are you covered for IVV1? (I think someone mentioned Trouvere has stepped in.)

I think it was Trouvere who volunteered -- Trouvere, is that right? Are you following the thread?

We're right now deciding (IC and OOC) whether to end the game right now, or to follow the map...

Velmont

First Post
Yeah, too sad LEW is on his dawn (or so it looks like at the moment), because Rinaldo have been the most interesting character I have ever played in a PbP up to now, and he has been the longest surviving character I have ever played. Starting at lvl 1 and now at lvl 11, that's a long story. He will have soon 6 years old.

Erekose13

Explorer
I concur. Tenebrynn has been very fun to play especially alongside Ashnar and Rinaldo all these years. I'm glad we're all still together. He's really the only thing I have left in LEW after my Gemhold game finished.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
edit....

I think it was Trouvere who volunteered -- Trouvere, is that right? Are you following the thread?

We're right now deciding (IC and OOC) whether to end the game right now, or to follow the map...

Yes, I'm following it.
Wow...I was not aware of this when i suggest ending the thread at this point. This bears consideration by all.

Orsal, You are basck to full health, Yes? That was my main copncern before: to releas you from a minor concern to let you focus on getting to full health.

Last edited:

orsal

LEW Judge
Orsal, You are basck to full health, Yes? That was my main copncern before: to releas you from a minor concern to let you focus on getting to full health.

Oh, I'm fine now, and willing to play the game out if there's interest. Trouvere's role is just as judge -- what I was doing before I became DM. Sit back, approve XP awards, watch out in case intervention is needed, and award DM credits at the end. If all goes well, you don't even notice he's there. Since I moved to the DM's chair, I recruited a new judge.

I am sorry to hear about this loss of interest in LEW, even though I'm part of it. I'm certainly not up to putting the same energy into the game that I was 3-4 years ago. But I do hope it stays vibrant, and would like to get Nurlan back in play.

Remove ads