Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreyman

First Post
LOL, thanks Logics Fate, I think your talking about a NPC that I might be prepping for PC-hood. I'm not sure if she'd be a perfect candidate for the Academy, I was thinking of making up a almost blind wizard that mistook her for an ugly halfling to teach her the basics.

But if anyone knows of a person looking to sponsor a kobold protege into an academy... :uhoh: Let me know... :cool:

Wik

First Post
So, the Holy Voice PrC has been approved, and waited the necessary 48 hours. Could someone be so kind as to put it up in the rules thread?

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
If Patlin's okay with it, sounds like a plan. I've been dreaming about setting up a Psychic Reformation service with Zaeryl or Lasair since level 1 or so (the moment I realised that thanks to the neat philosophy of LEW on higher-level NPCs, the PCs get to be the ones starting these kinds of things, plus PsyRef seems like it would be in high demand). I'll be glad to get a use for that slot, since Zaeryl hasn't actually used it yet and has had it since two levels ago.

So what say you, Patlin?
I would like to know if this is a go. Juliana is waiting on it, though it looks like she'll end up back at the tavern either way. Can we assume yes? You'll get a GM credit worth of XP to cover your loss.

Patlin

Explorer
So the question is whether it's OK to retcon this to happen before the start of Siege? That's OK with me.

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool. I'll deduct the money and GM credit.

RA, make sure you add 1 GM credit spent on Z. :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana is going to spend 1000 gold to get her armor enchanted, and 2000 to get her weapon enchanted since she has it :)

Edit: nope, not enough cash, ignore the first part.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
They were not retroactive. They started in 2006 for a trial, and were awarded after that.

Even adventures in progress did not recieve any prior to 2006.

Bront

The man with the probe
Anyone have current stats on characters, levels, breakdowns, etc?

I'd be curious where we're at compared to last time, as I've seen several L7+ characters running around now.

I'm particularly curious how much origional content is being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads