Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Yup. I had figured 300 for 2 feats, but since I can do them both, it's easy. Means she's probably heading back then, once treasure division is done (which is what is realy delaying us. Overchannel and talented make more sense for her than Combat Expertise and Improved Trip, particularly now. The resulting bonus HP don't hurt it either.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Yup. I had figured 300 for 2 feats, but since I can do them both, it's easy. Means she's probably heading back then, once treasure division is done (which is what is realy delaying us. Overchannel and talented make more sense for her than Combat Expertise and Improved Trip, particularly now. The resulting bonus HP don't hurt it either.
If Patlin's okay with it, sounds like a plan. I've been dreaming about setting up a Psychic Reformation service with Zaeryl or Lasair since level 1 or so (the moment I realised that thanks to the neat philosophy of LEW on higher-level NPCs, the PCs get to be the ones starting these kinds of things, plus PsyRef seems like it would be in high demand). I'll be glad to get a use for that slot, since Zaeryl hasn't actually used it yet and has had it since two levels ago.

So what say you, Patlin?

Rystil Arden

First Post
And on a totally unrelated note, the Mega Adventure is starting this weekend barring a catastrophe of some sort. Woohoo! Everyone get ready to PARTY! (no, I mean literally--you'll see ;))

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I'd wait till after the holiday weekend.
I wouldn't worry--if we do manage to start the lead-in on time, it's still just the lead-in. People can come late to the party and still be there in time to hear about the Council (by construction--I made it that way on purpose). Once the Council has started, though, that'll be a lock-in for the latest that a character can join.

Knight Otu

First Post
Ahm, as a note to the character judges, according to my inbox, I'm still short an approval for Ashnar at level 8, which is a bit of a problem now with the end of CotM and the final reward.

B4cchus

Explorer
Knight Otu,
i've just returned form a short vacation and i'll get on the character approvals asap. We've got quite a few submissions lately and are somewhat behind on the approvals. Sorry for the delay!

Knight Otu

First Post
It's ok, I have seen your side of the character approval fence myself. :) Good thing that Semabin didn't level from his last batch of XP from the tournament.

Boddynock

First Post
Yeah, KO, me too (well, except for the vacation part). I'm counting on tomorrow being a quiet day, so I'll get onto the approvals too. Between B4cchus and me, we'll have them finished just like ... (looks in vain for a smiley of someone snapping their fingers) ... well, real quick! :lol:

Knight Otu

First Post
Well, I guess I can start on Ashnar level 9 now. :eek: I considered taking Leadership, but maybe I should wait with that?

Also, while it doesn't seem like I'll research them too soon, with the lead-in to the mega-adventure being directly after CotM, it seems some of my custom spells didn't yet find their way into the Rules thread:
Ashnar's Shield Swarm in this post (ignore the fiery shackles spell, it's an old version), Ashnar's Fiery Shackles here, and Ashnar's Athleticate Augmentation and Ashnar's Reflect Domination in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads