• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
I was surprised when I made my character, went to the tavern, and found several other barbarians there, in play. I thought I was being unique, original. I've never actually played a barbarian in a real game, neither have any of my friends, so I thought it wasn't a very popular class. Guess I was wrong! Jeez...

Erekose13

Explorer
wb sparky.

rae, yeah i was being original too as I think that ao'Thuir was the first or second barbarian in LEW when I created him. Seems like the new couple of players and my returnee all happened into the inn at the same time.

RillianPA

First Post
Thomas Hobbes where are you?

Hi,

It has been over a month since those of us over at Thomas Hobbes adventure: (Adventure) Dealing with hooly-gans [Judge Pbartender], have heard anything from him. I was enjoying that adventure, but at some point we have to move on. Earlier on this thread there was a post that he was having computer problems. Has anyone heard anything from him recently?

Moderators: When should we bring the characters back to the Inn and look for a new adventure?

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Due to a number of non-LEW related factors, I’m going to be leaving EN World entirely, pretty much immediately. I’m very sorry for any disruption this causes due to games I’m running or involved with, especially after my recent posting slowdown. If another DM or a judge would be willing to finish out the games I have, I’d be happy to provide any spoilers or plans that would be helpful in that. My characters can be NPCed until the end of their current adventures, or if anyone would like them, feel free to ask. ;) I will still be available for limited email gaming or play by post on other boards (I’m at randomling’s house sometimes) if anyone has enjoyed my play style sufficiently to look me up.

Sorry again for the seemingly sudden nature of this decision, and for any problems my leaving causes. I was hoping to get my games finished up before it came to this, but it was not to be.

To follow up on any of the above, please AIM me or email my yahoo account Kahuna_burger73. I'll be copying this to all my active threads here.

Kahuna Burger

Knight Otu

First Post
Sorry to hear that, Kahuna. :( Whatever it is, good luck.

Mail me the info regarding Bastards of Bluerun and Pest Removal. I'll decide whether to continue them or just wrap up. Uriel might take over the Merry Chase, as he already judges it. That leaves the old fashioned way. I can't take it, so I hope one of the other judges or DMs steps in....

DM-Rocco

Explorer
I too am wondering where Thomas Hobbes has gone to. I have posted about him in the past, is he still alive and kicking, in jail, or what?

Anyway, can someone give us the 411 on him or what is going to happen to our little adventure?

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Yes, some of us are rather concerned about TH. Rivenblight's Castaway is also hanging right now, and it's not exactly in a condition that we can say "you all show up at the tavern again" to the players.

Sparky

(sorry in advance for the back to back posts)

It was only a week ago that we had word from Brother Shatterstone that TH was having computer problems. I guess we can assume that TH is still suffering computer blight.

Edit: Erm... make that two weeks ago. But the sentiment stands. We wait and hope he's able to rejoin us soon.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Sparky said:
Certainly Troi isn't in any condition to 'show back up at the Tavern.'

Actually, I meant the entire party.

I mean, I don't see the party just leaving without knowing what happened to Troi. You could - I'm not saying that you must stay and look for him - but I think it would be a stretch if you left it where it is right now.

In the other games that failed and the players sent back to the Tavern, the reason for staying was mostly due to NPCs and events controlled by the DM (I don't know that for certain, but that would be my guess - if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me! ;)). Rivenblight's Castaway is currently in a situation where that isn't the case... you're looking for a PC, a reason for adventure that isn't nearly as easy to drop.

Of course, my character is the one being searched for, so I could be a bit biased... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads