• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzanita

First Post
I think we should keep the monthly XP bonus with the adventure. I like this for adventuring time, and think its a possibility for time in the Inn, but time since creation seems flawed. Players come & go. PCs are often idled for extended periods where they are not played. Some are created and never played. Far better to credit that just for time played, which seems most reliably tracked by time on adventures

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I am for XP for time in an adventure and against XP since creation. Some folks have made characters and never played. By the latter gauge, they could suddenly decide to play tomorrow and have enough XP to be level 2, though they never started an adventure.

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
What Uriel said. Time spent in the Tavern can be a bit tricky, though I could see it used for being on a job, say smith or sage, though not necessarily the full 100 per month (sometime, we also might want to discuss this job thing...).

Creamsteak

Explorer
Can you give me a bit longer before we do that? My free time has been very short the past couple weeks, and stands to stay that way for a while longer.

Manzanita

First Post
I would like to restart the character thread as well, but I don't really know how we'd do it. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Lock the old thread, start the new thread. Keep the old one for reference. Put up notices in the old thread, new thread, general discussion, and sticky announcement at the top of the forum providing the instructions...

Am I missing anything?

Brain

First Post
Any adventures in the works? We've got a barbarian-themed group in the tavern waiting around for something to do. A bunch of bored barbarians can't be good for business :D

Sparky

Hey folks, popping in to say I'm back. I can't now remember if I said I was going (to get married!) but here I am. I should be catching up with the Tavern and adventures here and elsewhere over the next week, but expect my attention to be spotty over the next week, as I'm also getting back to work and a spider infested house - it's amazing just how much human (and canine) presence does to supress the arachnid population!

Oh - Howdy to all the new folks! Welcome to LEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads