Disney to reboot X-Files (Disney owns an insane amount of Fantasy/Sci Fi IP)

MarkB

Legend
Why not? Is there some licensing issue? If Disney, or any other company owned all the IPs for Marvel comic content, couldn't they choose to make the Spiderverse? Or do you mean we wouldn't have the cutrrent iteration of the Spiderverse?
They'd have just stuck with their Peter Parker continuity. Wouldn't want to dilute the brand making an animated side project with a different core setting.

They'd have just stuck with their Peter Parker continuity. Wouldn't want to dilute the brand making an animated side project with a different core setting.
Why not? One of the complaints of the MCU is that there is just too much, often times unrelated/disconnected, content. They've got series and movies upon series and movies that have more than diluted. I can't see why they wouldn't just have thrown in another movie or series.

Wolfram stout

Adventurer
Supporter
Anyone else remember Nowhere Man?
I remember...now I am mad again. Mad that it just ended with no resolution and even more mad that
per what I read (years ago) they never had a set in stone reason why the main character had his life erased (just he took a picture he shouldn't have) Errrrrrggg.

But I did watch it week after week for as long as it was on.

Remove ads